Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of "Export Analysis of Chinese Solar Photovoltaic Products, 3Q 2013" research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/09/2013 -- According to the report, Chinese Solar PV Product export value reduced by 8.5% in 3Q 2013.
Highlights of latest Chinese Solar Photovoltaic research findings include:
- European Union safeguard activities like anti-dumping and anti-subsidy had forced Chinese solar PV (Photovoltaic) makers to fast clear their inventories before April 2013; as a result, China’s exports to European Union were reduced in May and June and continued under pressure in the third quarter of 2013
- Asia is gradually taking over the place of Europe, becoming the major export destination for Chinese solar PV products, especially Japan
- Importance of the United States and other emerging markets on Chinese solar PV makers has become increasing manifest
- Japan continues to take the lion’s share of Chinese solar PV exports; price competition in the Japanese solar PV market is intensifying, thereby affecting sales of Japanese branded modules and battery cells manufactured by Taiwanese makers
- Based on the exports information disclosed by General Administration of Customs of the People’s Republic of China, it is observed that there are growing numbers of Chinese solar PV makers exporting their products to JVs and their contract partners situated in Southeast Asia, India, and Turkey, as evidenced by the increasing number of semi-products and transited countries
Know more about this report at: Export Analysis of Chinese Solar Photovoltaic Products, 3Q 2013
Find all Solar Energy Market Research Reports under a single page.
Follow us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/Market.Research.Report
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)