Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/02/2014 -- This publication supplies analysis of current conditions and projections for future market development throughout the region and in seven countries: Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia and Romania.
It also focuses on construction activity in all major segments of the market – road and railway projects, environmental protection works and projects for use by heavy industry. Planned projects from all sectors are described and analysed, and current totals of public facilities such as roads and railways in each of the seven countries are provided.
This report delivers complete forecasts to 2019 along with details on infrastructure development plans and funding sources for every country and each segment.
Benefit from in-depth analysis of:
- The value and structure of the regional civil engineering construction market in Central Europe
- Markets in seven countries: Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia and Romania
- Trends, events, macroeconomics and other key aspects and their potential effects on civil engineering development in Central Europe
- The environmental protection segment – projects, players and potential in each of the six selected countries
- The road construction segment – projects, players and potential in each country
- Railway sector construction in each of the seven countries covered by this report
- The heavy industrial construction sector in Central Europe.
Browse this report: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/pmr-ltd/civil-engineering-construction-market-central-europe-2014-development-forecasts-2014-2019
Report features updates on projects, funding and forecasts for development 2014-2019
- What lies ahead for Central Europe’s civil engineering construction market?
- What is the current value of the civil engineering construction sector in Central Europe?
- How much are the individual markets in Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia worth? Which - significant roadway construction projects are planned for each country?
- Which heavy industries are planning new facilities or expansions in each country?
- Does EU funding apply to construction ventures in each of these countries?
- What are the projections for market growth in the period to 2019?
Civil engineering construction market in Central Europe 2014, Development forecasts for 2014-2019 closely examines current conditions, upcoming projects and prospects for the overall market and markets in Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia. This comprehensive document is filled with the latest data, insightful analysis and detailed forecasts that professionals need to conduct today’s business and plan for a prosperous future.
This publication supplies new data on market and segment values, plus current wage, price and employment statistics for the following key segments – road and railway, environmental protection and heavy industry construction. It details the structure of civil engineering markets in Central Europe, provides total quantities of railways, roads and facilities such as power plants and estimates the additional amounts scheduled for construction in the years ahead.
The report looks at each country separately in terms of plans for upcoming infrastructure development and examines applicable funding and financing sources. It provides information on the companies and contractors active on this market for a closer view of the competitive landscape of civil engineering construction across the Central European region.
This document also features reliable, in-depth forecasts that track likely development of the overall Central European civil engineering construction sector and markets in Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia for the period to 2019.
Publisher clients have referred to this publication as an ‘essential resource’ for use in the successful conduct of a variety of business operations. From launching a new contracting or manufacturing business to locating the most valuable projects in which to participate, estimating future revenue, conducting competition research or effecting an important merger or acquisition, businesses with interests in civil engineering construction in Central Europe use this publication on a regular basis.
Civil engineering construction market in Central Europe, Development forecasts for 2014-2019 has been prepared to meet the information needs of construction companies preparing for market entry, building materials manufacturers and distributors, contractors, project designers and managers, investment and financial services professionals, trade and commerce organisations, research and government-based agencies.
No other market-focused publication gathers a body of research this extensive and compiles it all into one easy to use document that is perfect for in-house report preparation as well as monitoring the entire regional industry. Order your copy now and discover how it can help your business!
Find all Construction reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/construction
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For latest market research videos visit: http://www.marketresearch.tv