Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Construction in Indonesia - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/20/2014 -- The Indonesian construction industry recorded healthy growth during the review period (2009–2013), expanding by an average annual rate of 7% in real terms. Owing to high investment, the construction industry posted a review-period compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 27.11%. Industry growth is expected to remain strong over the forecast period (2014–2018), as a result of the government’s focus on infrastructure and industrial construction, and the implementation of the multiyear Master Plan for the Acceleration and Expansion of Indonesia’s Economic Development (MP3EI). Consequently, industry output is expected to rise at a forecast-period CAGR of 15.90%.
This report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights into the Indonesian construction industry including:
- The Indonesian construction industry's growth prospects by market, project type, and type of construction activity
- Analysis of equipment, material and service costs across each project type within Indonesia
- Critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues, and the risks and opportunities they present to participants in the Indonesian construction industry
- Assessment of the competitive forces facing the construction industry in Indonesia, and profiles of the leading operators
- Data highlights of the largest construction projects in Indonesia.
Inquiry for more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/construction-indonesia-%E2%80%93-key-trends-and-opportunities-2018
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in Indonesia. It provides:
- Historical (2009-2013) and forecast (2014-2018) valuations of the construction industry in Indonesia using construction output and value-add methods
- Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, institutional and residential) and by project type
- Breakdown of values within each project type, by type of activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition) and by type of cost (materials, equipment and services)
- Analysis of key construction industry issues, including regulation, cost management, funding and pricing
- Assessment of the competitive environment using Porter’s Five Forces analysis
- Detailed profiles of the leading construction companies in Indonesia
Reasons To Buy
- Identify and evaluate market opportunities using Timetric's standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level with over 600 time-series data forecasts
- Understand the latest industry and market trends
- Formulate and validate business strategies using Timetric's critical and actionable insight
- Assess business risks, including cost, regulatory and competitive pressures
- Evaluate competitive risk and success factors
Find other reports on Indonesia Market at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/indonesia
- With the aim of becoming a developed country by 2025, the Indonesian government launched the ambitious MP3EI program in 2011. In order to attract investment for the plan, which envisages spending of up to IDR4.0 trillion (US$428 billion) during 2011–2025, the government is taking steps to strengthen public-private partnership (PPP) regulations.
- In a bid to improve road networks in East Java, Central Java, East Kalimantan and West Kalimantan provinces, the Indonesian government announced its regional road development project in 2011, at an estimated cost of IDR3.3 trillion (US$380.5 million). The project is co-financed by the Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB), with loans of IDR1.5 trillion (US$180 million) and IDR570.1 billion (US$65 million) respectively. A contribution of IDR1.2 trillion (US$135.5 million) will be made by the Indonesian government. The project involves the construction and renovation of 476km of roads in the country’s four provinces, which is expected to be completed by 2016. There is a clear need for improvements to be made to the transport systems to support the country’s economic development.
- The residential construction market will be supported by government-led affordable housing projects. In 2012, the government announced its plan to construct 200,000 affordable houses for civil servants across the country. Construction is expected to be completed by the end of 2014.
- In a bid to develop an industrial area near Tanjung Perak Port, the government signed an agreement with the Dutch in December 2013 to construct five islands in the region. The total investment for this project is anticipated to be IDR329 billion (US$27 million) and will support growth in the industrial construction market over the forecast period.
- Low unemployment and strong economic growth contributed to the high residential facilities demand in 2012. According to Statistics Indonesia, the country’s unemployment rate fell by 10.8% in 2012, compared with 2011. In the fourth quarter of 2012, residential property sales grew by 26.7%, compared with the third quarter of 2012, whereas small-house sales rose by 41% during the same period. The double-digit rise in housing sales reflects rapid growth in the construction of new projects.
Spanning over 79 pages, 82 Tables and 31 Figures “Construction in Indonesia – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” report provide Market Overview, Commercial Construction, Industrial Construction, Infrastructure Construction, Institutional Construction, Residential Construction, Company Profile: PT Bakrie & Brothers Tbk, Company Profile: PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk, Company Profile: PT Jasa Marga (Persero) Tbk, Company Profile: PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk, Company Profile: PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk, Market Data Analysis, Appendix.The Report Cover 5 Companies - PT Bakrie & Brothers Tbk, PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk, PT Jasa Marga (Persero) Tbk, PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk, PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk.
Find All Industry And Manufacturing Food Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/industry-manufacturing
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/user/MarketResearchReport