Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Construction in Italy - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/10/2014 -- The value of the Italian construction industry declined during 2007–2013; the size of the industry, in real value-add terms, in 2013 was just 73% of the level recorded in 2007. The industry’s total output registered a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -1.55% in nominal terms during the review period (2009–2013). Weak economic conditions across the eurozone, high unemployment, low wage growth and public spending cuts contributed to this decline. The construction industry is expected to fare slightly better over the forecast period (2014–2018), as a result of an anticipated economic recovery in Europe, the Italian government’s focus on infrastructure construction, increased investor sentiments and improved export demand. The industry is expected to record a forecast-period CAGR of 0.76%. Browse this report: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/construction-italy-%E2%80%93-key-trends-and-opportunities-2018
This report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights into the Italian construction industry including:
- The Italian construction industry's growth prospects by market, project type and type of construction activity
- Analysis of equipment, material and service costs across each project type within Italy
- Critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues, and the risks and opportunities they present to participants in the Italian construction industry
- Analyzing the profiles of the leading operators in the Italian construction industry.
- Data highlights of the largest construction projects in Italy.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in Italy. It provides:
- Historical (2009-2013) and forecast (2014-2018) valuations of the construction industry in Italy using construction output and value-add methods
- Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, institutional and residential) and by project type
- Breakdown of values within each project type, by type of activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition) and by type of cost (materials, equipment and services)
- Analysis of key construction industry issues, including regulation, cost management, funding and pricing
- Detailed profiles of the leading construction companies in Italy
Reasons To Buy
- Identify and evaluate market opportunities using our standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level with over 600 time-series data forecasts
- Understand the latest industry and market trends
- Formulate and validate business strategies using Publisher's critical and actionable insight
- Assess business risks, including cost, regulatory and competitive pressures
- Evaluate competitive risk and success factors
- Italy’s construction industry has been in decline since 2008, with output value in real terms in 2013 being equivalent to around 76% of that recorded in 2007. In real value-add terms, the industry contracted by 5.9% in 2013, following an average annual decline of 5.4% in the preceding four years. High unemployment rates, low wage growth and public spending cuts have contributed to this downturn, particularly in the institutional, residential and commercial construction markets. Declining property prices have also reduced household wealth.
- The forecast-period outlook for construction in Italy is expected to fare slightly better, due to improving consumer and investor confidence, and positive developments in regional and global economic conditions. The Italian government is promoting the development of its construction industry to support economic growth, maintain employment levels and help improve living conditions.
- Despite austerity measures, the government is investing in infrastructure projects due to the nation’s hosting of the 2015 World Expo. The government has announced various infrastructure projects, such as the Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport terminal expansion project, the Bari-Taranto High-Speed Railway Line Duplication project and the Autostrada Val di Sambro Tunnel project to improve bridges, ports, roads, highways, airports, railways and power supplies, which will ultimately lead to the all-round development and modernization of the country’s infrastructure.
- In 2013, the Italian government allocated EUR2 billion (US$2.7 billion) to the expansion and improvement of regional highways, and the maintenance of the country’s rail network and other infrastructure developments. The amount will be spent over 2013–2017. The need for enhanced transport facilities across the country will lead to improvements in the country’s infrastructure construction over the forecast period.
- Urbanization trends will continue to provide some support for residential construction. According to the World Bank, the country’s urban population as a proportion of the total population increased from 67.2% in 2000 to 68.6% in 2012. According to the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), the country’s urban population is expected to increase at a similar pace over the forecast period; the rate of urbanization is expected to grow by 0.5% annually until 2015.
Spanning Over 79 pages, 84 tables, 31 figures, “Construction in Italy - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” report covereing the Market Overview, Commercial Construction, Industrial Construction, Infrastructure Construction, Institutional Construction, Residential Construction, Company Profile: Saipem SpA, Company Profile: Atlantia SpA, Company Profile: Astaldi SpA, Company Profile: Maire Tecnimont SpA, Company Profile: Salini Impregilo SpA, Market Data Analysis, Appendix. The report covered 5 companies - Saipem SpA, Atlantia SpA, Astaldi SpA, Maire Tecnimont SpA, Salini Impregilo SpA.
Find other Industry and Manufacturing Reports at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/industry-manufacturing
Find other reports on Italy Market at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/italy
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/user/MarketResearchReport