Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Construction in Peru - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/11/2014 -- The Peruvian construction industry registered a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.90% during the review period (2009–2013), driven by a free trade agreement with the US and significant levels of foreign investment in mining and energy, offices and retail. In April 2012, the government passed the Law of Prior Consultation, which allows a right of opinion on development projects by indigenous communities. The law aims to alleviate social conflicts arising out of project implementation. The industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.80% over the forecast period (2014–2018), backed by substantial investments in road and social infrastructure.
This report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights into the Peruvian construction industry including:
- The Peruvian construction industry's growth prospects by market, project type and type of construction activity
- Analysis of equipment, material and service costs across each project type within Peru
- Critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues, and the risks and opportunities they present to participants in the Peruvian construction industry
- Assessment of the competitive forces facing the construction industry in Peru, and profiles of the leading operators
- Data highlights of the largest construction projects in Peru.
Inquiry for more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/construction-peru-%E2%80%93-key-trends-and-opportunities-2018
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in Peru. It provides:
- Historical (2009-2013) and forecast (2014-2018) valuations of the construction industry in Peru using construction output and value-add methods
- Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, institutional and residential) and by project type
- Breakdown of values within each project type, by type of activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition) and by type of cost (materials, equipment and services)
- Analysis of key construction industry issues, including regulation, cost management, funding and pricing
- Assessment of the competitive environment using Porter’s Five Forces analysis
- Detailed profiles of the leading construction companies in Peru
Reasons To Buy
- Identify and evaluate market opportunities using our standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level with over 600 time-series data forecasts
- Understand the latest industry and market trends
- Formulate and validate business strategies using Publisher's critical and actionable insight
- Assess business risks, including cost, regulatory and competitive pressures
- Evaluate competitive risk and success factors
- The construction of new hotels, resorts and complexes, and the expansion of existing hotels, is expected over the forecast period. Projects such as the five-star Larcomar hotel in Lima, Cabo Blanco hotel in Piura, Tryp Lima hotel in Miraflores and the Unbalance Hotel in Lima are currently under development and are likely to open over the forecast period.
- Owing to political stability, accelerated economic growth and the thriving mining industry, energy infrastructure in the country is adequate to meet the increasing demand for electricity over the forecast period. The government has implemented an intensive program for the construction of transmission lines and power plants to meet the demand.
- In a bid to enhance competitiveness and increase productivity, the Peruvian government will adopt measures to improve the country’s education system. The government has allocated PEN1.4 billion (US$505 million) for the development of infrastructure facilities in 900 schools in Peru.
- Residential construction demand was strong in Peru during the review period, as indicated by the growth in housing sales. This growth was largely influenced by lower mortgage rates, increased public investment and the country’s economic strength. According to CAPECO, housing unit sales increased from 14,516 in 2010 to 21,990 in 2012.
Spanning over 67 pages, 79 Tables and 34 Figures “Construction in Peru - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” report provide Executive Summary, Market Overview, Commercial Construction, Industrial Construction, Infrastructure Construction, Institutional Construction, Residential Construction, Company Profile - COSAPI SA, Company Profile - Abengoa Peru SA, Company Profile - Los Portales SA, Company Profile - Constructora Rischmoller SAC, Company Profile - Graña y Montero SAA, Market Data Analysis, Appendix. This Report Cover 5 Companies - Cosapi SA, Abengoa Peru SA, Los Portales SA, Constructora Rischmoller SAC, Graña y Montero SAA.
Find All Industry and Manufacturing Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/industry-manufacturing
Find other reports on Peru Market at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/peru
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on Vimeo : http://vimeo.com/marketresearchreports