Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/09/2014 -- Explore all aspects of the Romanian construction sector using this comprehensive and updated publication. It provides detailed descriptions of current market activity, major market players and upcoming projects, many of which are in the planning stages.
The report also includes forecasts for overall construction market expansion and growth expected to occur in each of the main segments – residential, non-residential and civil engineering. It profiles leading construction companies and supplies a convenient directory of essential information about 100 of the market’s most active participants.
This versatile publication provide:
- A comprehensive view of Romania’s construction market suited for purposes of comparison and contrast due to a format consistent with that of Publisher’s selection of regional construction market reports
- An updated corporate intelligence database that provides contact, project and financial details for 100 of the markets top participants
- Planned projects overview via an Excel file that delivers: name and description, size, value and investors supporting each venture
- Coverage of all elements of the competitive landscape – major players, upcoming and existing projects – plus trends analysis and strategic updates.
Did you know
- Within civil engineering work, transport infrastructure continues to account for over half of the total work in 2013
- Motorway density in Romania was 2.7 km/1,000 km² at the end of 2013
- In 2013 the motorway network in Romania expanded by 17% to 644 km
- About 48% of the paved road network has exceeded its normal operational time
- The overall installed capacity in wind power facilities across the country expanded from 14 MW at the end of 2009 to 2,541 MW in Q1 2014
- The total value of outstanding loans for home purchases reached RON 40.8bn (€9.1bn) at the end of 2013, expanding by 10% over the year.
Browse this report: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/pmr-ltd/construction-sector-romania-2014-development-forecasts-2014-2019
Extract from this report
- Business confidence indicator in the construction industry recorded a strong improvement in Q1 2014 and this increasing optimism has been largely fuelled by the significantly better than expected economic growth recorded in Romania in the last quarter of 2013.
- In 2013 investors secured the lowest number of non-residential construction permits in more than a decade. Last year, permits were issued for the construction of 7,088 buildings, which was almost exactly the result achieved in 2012, when 7,089 permits were issued.
- We estimate the growth in home completion to resume in 2014, mostly supported by an improving economic outlook in Romania, with GDP growth forecast to exceed 2% in 2014 and 2015, and the euro area, which is predicted to return to growth this year.
Market commentary by expert:
After the double–digit declines in construction output seen in 2009 and 2010, which created a very low base for comparison and therefore a seemingly guaranteed positive figure in 2011, the construction industry in Romania maintained its downward trend not only in 2011, but, according to PMR, in following two years, too: down 5.8% in 2012 and a further 0.6% last year.
In 2012, recovery was stalled by government austerity measures, negative economic performances in the euro area and the political turmoil in Romania, which culminated in a referendum on the impeachment of the president. Moreover, many construction projects that had been set to launch in 2012 were postponed to 2013 or later, as investors and public authorities waited for the outcome of the parliamentary elections held in December 2012.
Last year, according to preliminary data revealed by the National Institute of Statistics, the construction industry posted a marginal decline of only 0.6%. The industry continued to suffer, mostly due to minor support from the public sector, which has prioritised social projects at the expense of capital investments. Additionally, the weak improvement in individual purchasing power has not encouraged real estate developers to speed up their investment activity.
The predicted return to growth in the euro area and expected GDP growth in Romania exceeding 2% for each of the next three years will decisively support to resume the positive trend in construction activity in Romania this year. According to PMR, the construction sector is projected to increase by 2.3% in 2014.
Report explores competitive dynamic; presents forecasts for development 2014-2019:
- Who leads the competition in the Romanian construction sector?
- What is the expert prognosis for growth in the Romanian construction industry?
- Which contractors and building materials manufacturers are currently participating in the largest projects underway in the residential, non-residential and civil engineering segments of the market?
- Who are the major investors in construction in Romania?
- What is the status of the residential segment, and what is planned for the non-residential segment in terms of industrial, retail and office space?
Keep track of the current status and upcoming activities of top companies by reading Construction sector in Romania 2014, development forecasts for 2014-2019. This reliable resource answers all of the questions listed above and many more, with special emphasis on the competitive dynamic and the resulting outcomes projected for ventures in all segments in the years ahead.
This versatile publication presents data describing the value of the construction industry in Romania and its three core segments: residential, non-residential and civil engineering construction. It offers statistics on wages, prices and the employment market and supplies the total number of contractors at work in the sector. The document is delivered along with two powerful Excel spreadsheets. Top 100 planned construction projects in Romania includes project name and location, size, length or area, leading contractor and key investors, current degree of construction completed and anticipated completion date. The Directory of 100 top construction companies in Romania covers a broad scope of information, from company name, address, telephone and online contact information, to revenue and profit/loss details, number of employees and much more. Examination of the competitive dynamic is a leading goal of the report, which includes news, events, merger and acquisition transactions and more. The team of market experts at PMR has also evaluated the current scenario and prepared reliable forecasts for changes in the construction industry and macroeconomic influences over the coming years.
In addition to performing competition research, this innovative document is also useful when preparing a new business for launch, evaluating candidates for possible merger and/or acquisition activity, new business development, and calculating the market share of specific business while planning a strategy for expansion in the future.
Construction sector in Romania 2014, Development forecasts for 2014-2019 provides informational support to business consultants, academic and government organisations. Professionals active in the financial world of private equity, brokerage and banking pursuits rely on this document regularly, and management and marketing teams find it especially useful when preparing essential reports for use by in-house clients such as company executives and shareholders.
Purchase this data-packed report today and learn everything you need to know about the leading competitors at work in Romanian construction. Take advantage of the power of this single publication to keep professionals up to date on all significant corporate events and upcoming projects scheduled for the Romanian market!
Know more about this report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/pmr-ltd/construction-sector-romania-2014-development-forecasts-2014-2019
Find Other Reports on Romania Market at:
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Follow us on LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/company/market-research-reports-inc-