Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/12/2014 -- This report analyses the Russian construction industry from a regional viewpoint, providing an assessment of market conditions in each Federal District in addition to overall coverage. Data and analysis of each major segment - residential, non-residential and civil engineering - is provided, along with carefully compiled forecasts for the period 2014-2019.
It also included information on 100 of the most significant construction projects in each Federal District planned for the forecast period, data illustrating price changes and analysis of the impact of key trends on market expansion.
Key construction market issues
- Macroeconomic and demographic development in Russia
- Similarities and differences between construction markets in each Federal District; plus predicted outcomes
- Civil engineering activity and forecasts for each Federal District
- Non-residential sector conditions and prospects for the period 2014-2019
- Opportunities and obstacles in residential construction in each of the Federal Districts, along with detailed forecasts
- Upcoming projects planned for each Federal District
- Influential construction market trends; analysis of impact on market development.
- Data describing construction sector conditions in each Federal District, including share of the countrywide market and breakdowns for each of the three key segments
- Construction market trend analysis and complete forecasts for development in the residential, non-residential and civil engineering segments
- Construction and assembly production outlooks for each key segment for the period 2014-2019
Informative project list of 100+ ventures planned for each Federal District during the forecast period.
State-funded programmes designed to stimulate construction activity in each Federal District.
Inquiry for more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/pmr-ltd/construction-sector-russia-2014-regional-focus
Market questions answered
Which Federal Districts currently witness the most construction activity in terms of significant projects?
Which Federal Districts will see the largest increase by 2019?
How much is today’s Russian construction market and its residential, non-residential and civil engineering segments worth?
How much is the market and its segments expected to increase in value by 2019?
Which Federal Districts are targeted to host the most new projects over the next six years?
How have prices evolved in the Russian construction sector?
Which trends and developments are making news in each Federal District’s non-residential sub-segments?
- Construction equipment and materials producers and distributors
- Construction companies and contractors interested in entering the Russian market
- Professional consultants, analysts and researchers serving clients in this market
- Academic and government institutions and embassies
- Industry and trade-focused entities, chambers of commerce
- Finance professionals engaged in banking, brokerage and investment services
- Initiating new business ventures in the Russian construction sector
- Expanding operations into a new segment or sub-segment of the market
- Choosing new strategic options
- Locating partners for mergers/acquisitions in Russia’s construction industry
- Evaluating potential investments
- Observing the market activity of competitors
- Calculating the market share of a specific company
- Estimating future demand for construction equipment and materials in Russia
- Preparing data summaries, analyses and other types of in-house reports for company management and shareholder review.
Browse our Industry and Manufacturing section for more reports: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/industry-manufacturing
Find other reports on Russian Federation Market at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/russian-federation
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on Google+ at: https://plus.google.com/+Marketresearchreports