Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/18/2014 -- This publication helps readers to stay current with regard to ongoing developments in the three key segments of the Russian construction sector - residential, non-residential and infrastructure. It reviews the most current data on value, growth and potential expansion, complete with the latest project news and expected levels of production for the period to 2019.
The report also includes expert analyses of prevailing trends in the Russian construction market, projections for market expansion based on regional location and comprehensive coverage of the market’s competitive environment.
This report explores a range of key subjects, such as:
- Current and projected value of the market’s main segments – residential, non-residential and infrastructure
- Total housing units estimated to be ready for occupancy by 2019
- The latest data on employment levels, wages, evolution of prices and total number of companies competing in the current market
- The Russian market and its unique characteristics, from macroeconomic updates and forecasts to investment outlooks of local and global companies
- Powerful trends and their impact on market development, project financing options, government subsidised construction and cement production
- Competitive landscape – survey the market’s leading companies, recent and current projects and strategies for the future.
Did you know:
- In 2013 cement production totalled 66.4 million tonnes, the highest level seen since 1992
- Only 47% of federal and 38% of regional roads in Russia meet regulatory compliance requirements
- About 70% of the fixed assets at thermal power plants were put into operation more than thirty years ago
- Housing stock per capita in Russia is only 24 m²
69.4 million m² of residential space was activated in Russia in 2013, the highest figure since 1990
- In 2013, all hotels located in Saransk, one of the cities to host the 2018 World Cup matches, had a combined capacity of less than 500 rooms
- With 840 m² of GLA per 1,000 inhabitants Krasnodar is by far the leading city in terms of shopping space saturation in Russia
- Eight out of twelve stadiums to host 2018 World Cup matches are to be activated during 2014-2018.
Browse this report: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/pmr-ltd/construction-sector-russia-h1-2014-development-forecasts-2014-2019
Extract from this report:
- Only 47% of the country’s federal road network and 38% of regional roads met regulatory compliance requirements at the end of 2013. The share for federal roads is planned to be improved to 52-53% in 2014, while that for regional infrastructure is likely to reach only 38-39%.
- Increasing incomes and popularity of modern retail space formats will continue to fuel construction of modern shopping centres. Currently, there is only 116 m² of quality shopping space per 1,000 people in Russia, a significantly lower figure than even in less developed EU countries.
- Slightly more than 23% of Russia’s housing stock has been put on the market since 1995. About one-quarter of the country’s housing space stock has been in use for more than 50 years and requires repair or extensive modernisation.
Assess the status of Russia’s construction sector as of H1 2014: Report describes new projects, top contractors; forecasts development to 2019
Key question answered in the report:
- What is the value of the Russian construction sector?
- How much is each of its key segments worth – residential, non-residential and civil engineering?
- Which of the country’s federal districts will witness the most transport infrastructure development?
- How will upcoming regulatory modifications affect the industry?
- How many residential units will be completed by 2019?
- Which are the leading contracting companies at work in Russia?
- Which producers of building materials and construction machinery lead the field?
Construction sector in Russia H1 2014, development forecasts for 2014-2019, compiles the answers to these important market questions, plus many more, into a single, easy-to-access document that should be part of the research libraries of all professionals with interests in the large and complex Russian construction industry.
This timely report includes a comprehensive examination of the overall sector, its current and forecast values, employment, wages and prices, cement production, the competitive situation and the projects currently making market news and creating demand for the building materials manufacturers and construction machinery producers serving the industry.
The document examines the civil engineering segment of Russian construction, providing data on value and recent and upcoming ventures in transport and road construction, participating contractors and infrastructure development planned for the future and supported by government subsidies.
A section of the publication describes activity in the non-residential segment, including details about the projects and companies involved in the planning and construction of new retail, industrial and office space. Segment value data is also presented, along with forecasts for additional market growth during the period from 2014-2019.
The residential construction segment in Russia is also included in the evaluation and analysis, which presents the number of housing units scheduled for addition to the country’s supply by 2019.
The report also provides two essential resources for construction industry professionals. Furnished in Excel format, Top 100 contractors in Russia provides the names, addresses, contact information, revenue and profit/loss details for the most prominent contracting businesses competing for projects in all federal districts of the country. The second resource, Top 200 planned construction projects in Russia, is also included with the purchase of this timely report. It offers an Excel data presentation of substantial projects planned for all major segments of the market, and provides project investor and contact data as well as details on project size and value and completion status.
Construction sector in Russia H1 2014, Development forecasts for 2014-2019 contains data, analysis and forecasts sought after by contractors, building materials, equipment and machinery manufacturers and distributors, designers and project managers, academics and professionals researchers and analysts and financial and investment specialists with interests in the Russian construction sector.
Find other reports on Russian Federation Market at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/russian-federation
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/Market.Research.Report