Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Construction sector in Slovakia 2014: Development forecasts for 2014-2019” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/03/2014 -- This comprehensive document presents the results of an in-depth study of the conditions and opportunities that exist in all segments of the market. It describes predicted activity of commercial developers and plans for transport infrastructure upgrades and the total number of residential units forecast for completion by the year 2019.
The report also offers in-depth analysis of all segments, the overall market and the competitive environment throughout the Slovak construction industry. Two additional resources are included: an updated directory of top contractors and a database that offers vital information about 100 of the most notable construction projects planned for locations throughout the country.
Review vital statistics and estimate the potential of each market segment:
- Wages, prices and employment statistics
- Number of construction companies currently participating in the market
- Factors of influence in the development of all segments of the Slovak construction market - trends, macroeconomic issues and events
- Upcoming projects and investment opportunities in the residential construction sector
- Current and expected changes in the civil engineering segment
- Conditions and prospects for the non-residential segment - including industrial and commercial projects in the pipeline for Slovakia
- Overall assessment of the entire Slovak construction market and the dynamics between its leading competitors.
Browse this report: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/pmr-ltd/construction-sector-slovakia-2014-development-forecasts-2014-2019
Did you know?
- At least 6,000 jobs were estimated to have been slashed in construction in 2013.
- 2013 experienced a very high number of new plans for further construction of residential complexes.
- The Slovak government has plans to use public-private partnership (PPP) schemes to fund a limited number of projects in the road infrastructure sector.
- Slovakia is to receive €743m from the EU from the newly-created fund, Connecting Europe Facility (CEF).
- One of the top priorities on the ministry’s agenda is the construction of the D1 motorway between Bratislava and Kosice.
- There are four rail construction projects currently underway in Slovakia but only three are large orders of over €100m.
Find other reports on Slovakia Market at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/slovakia
Exatract From this Report:
- Shaken confidence among investors, falling liquidities, declining available cash for fresh investments, and the consequent drop in demand for construction work have all continued to shake the Slovak construction sector in 2013 ? the fifth consecutive year of decline in construction output.
- There is an expectation that Slovak construction will stabilise in 2014 with only a minor fall possible. The most optimistic situation is thought to be in residential construction, which should increase in 2014 by approximately 7%. Improvement is also expected to continue after 2014 in civil engineering construction.
Pinpoint new opportunity in the Slovakian construction sector: Report presents forecasts for sector development 2014-2019 and upcoming project data
Construction industry professionals with interests in the Slovakian market are curious about the types of projects planned in the residential, non-residential and civil engineering construction segments. They want to know which contracts have been awarded to the market’s major players, which trends and events are affecting market value and prospects most profoundly, and what the top commercial developers are planning for the period until 2019 in Slovakia.
Construction contractors and building materials and machinery manufacturers are just two of the categories of interested professionals that regularly use Construction sector in Slovakia 2014, development forecasts for 2014-2019 as a trusted research asset when searching for actionable business intelligence on all segments of the market.
This unique document delivers fundamental data, such as: value of the overall sector and its three core segments: residential, non-residential and civil engineering construction, current status of wages, prices and the employment market and total quantity of companies active in the sector.
In addition to the publication, users receive two comprehensive and easy to use databases – Top 100 planned construction projects in Slovakia and the Directory of 100 top construction companies in Slovakia. The former includes project type and location, size, length or area, leading contractor and key investors, current degree of construction completed and anticipated completion date. The latter functions as a complete compendium of vital corporate details, including company name, address and telephone, e-mail and website contact information, revenue and profit/loss details, number of employees and recent, new and upcoming project information.
The report offers the results of a thorough examination of the competitive atmosphere in all areas of the Slovakian construction market. It uses insightful analysis provided by experienced observers with years of expertise in this and similar markets to introduce users to the current competitive dynamic and inform them of the strategic plans of leading companies and what can be expected upon market entry and expansion in Slovakia’s construction sector.
Additional uses for this comprehensive document include, but are surely not limited to: research on market conditions and prospects in advance of market entry, locating potential candidates for mergers and acquisitions, developing new business, estimating product demand and market share of a specific company and planning a business strategy for the years ahead.
Construction sector in Slovakia 2014, Development forecasts for 2014-2019 is also valuable to business and financial consultants, academic and research organizations and government agencies and embassies. Investment professionals such as private equity, brokerage and banking specialists benefit from using this report in everyday operations, as do management and marketing teams when they prepare reports and analyses for in-house clients such as company executives and shareholders.
Find all Construction Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/construction
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
For latest market research presentations visit: http://www.marketresearchdocs.com