Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Construction sector in Slovenia 2014 - Development forecasts for 2014-2019” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/21/2014 -- This publication supplies in depth-description and analysis of current conditions, planned ventures and the competitive dynamics at work in the residential, non-residential and civil engineering segments of the overall construction market in Slovenia.
In addition to providing concrete data that clarifies price, employment and wage levels and other current conditions, the report looks to the future of the market by offering detailed forecasts and analysing the effects of trends on the completion of planned projects.
Benefit from expert analysis of:
- The current status and future prospects of the residential construction segment in Slovenia
- Civil engineering segment activity and forecasts for market development to 2019
- Current conditions and future outlooks for the non-residential construction sector, which includes warehouse, industrial, retail and office space building and renovation projects
- Key market indicators: wages, prices, levels of employment and production, cement production and financial health of leading companies
- Trends that are likely to impact all of the major market segments
- Competition in Slovenia's construction sector: leading companies, top contractors and their recent projects, financial condition and strategic plans.
Benefit from expert assement of the competitive conditions in the market:
- Appraisal of the potential impacts of key trends and events on the market and in each main segment
- Reliable market development forecasts for the period 2014-2019
- Details about the most highly anticipated planned projects scheduled for each market segment - residential, non-residential and civil engineering
- Expert analysis of the overall competitive landscape in Slovenian construction – interaction of players, projects, trends and finances
- Complete corporate directory that lists contact, location, financial and size data for all key market players
- Comparison-friendly publication format that matches that of other PMR market reports on construction in Poland, Romania, Slovakia and other regional markets.
Locate new opportunity in the Slovenian construction sector: New document describes upcoming projects and forecasts for development 2014-2019.
Browse this report: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/pmr-ltd/construction-sector-slovenia-2014-development-forecasts-2014-2019
Key questions covered in this report:
- What is the current value of the civil engineering construction segment in Slovenia?
- What types of projects are scheduled for the residential segment?
- How many units will be completed over the next few years?
- Which specific types of commercial projects are attracting the attention of developers?
- Have macroeconomic changes influenced construction sector development in Slovenia?
- What is being planned for Slovenia in terms of infrastructure development projects?
All of these questions and many more are answered in Construction sector in Slovenia 2014, development forecasts for 2014-2019 a convenient source business intelligence designed to place all the latest data, most insightful analysis and reliable forecasts in the hands of the busy professionals who need it most.
This innovative publication offers data describing the value of the Slovenian construction sector and its main segments: residential, non-residential and civil engineering construction. It updates readers on the current levels of wages and prices and provides figures on the employment situation and the total number of companies currently active in the sector.
The report offers two completely updated and easy to use databases – Top 100 planned construction projects in Slovenia and the Directory of 100 top construction companies. Project information includes type and location, size, length or area, leading contractor and key investors, portion of construction completed and forecast completion date. Construction company information provided by the directory includes company name, address and telephone, e-mail and website contact information, revenue and profit/loss details, number of employees and recent, new and upcoming project information.
This document also offers expert analysis of the competitive environment in each segment of the Slovenian construction market. Experienced observers with years of expertise in this and similar markets explain the strategies and planning behind the latest trends and events, mergers and acquisitions and other recent and upcoming transactions that are expected to challenge leading companies in the years ahead.
This comprehensive document is traditionally used as a tool for conducting research on market conditions, preparing to launch a new business on the current market or expand an existing one, assessment of potential candidates for mergers and acquisitions, strategic planning and estimation of upcoming demand for construction materials, equipment and machinery.
Find all other Industry and Manufacturing at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/industry-manufacturing
Construction sector in Slovenia 2014, Development forecasts for 2014-2019 is an essential tool for business consultants, academic and research organizations and government agencies and embassies. Banking and brokerage professionals must have this report available for everyday operations, as do management and marketing teams.
Find other reports on Slovenia Market at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/slovenia
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
For latest market research presentations visit: http://www.marketresearchdocs.com