Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/23/2014 -- The Czech reinsurance segment recorded significant growth during the review period (2009–2013), at a compound annual growth rate CAGR of 19.5%. The country frequently faces severe weather conditions, such as catastrophic flooding in 2002, heavy snowfall in 2006, windstorm Kyrill in 2007, and flooding in 2010 and in June 2013. As a result, there is high demand for insurance protection against natural disasters, and insurance companies tend to rely on reinsurance services to mitigate their risks, as the high number of natural disasters will therefore benefit the reinsurance segment.
The report provides in depth market analysis, information and insights into the Czech reinsurance segment, including:
- The Czech reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance categories
- Key trends and drivers for the reinsurance segment
- The Czech reinsurance segment’s growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance segments
- The competitive landscape in the Czech reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in the Czech Republic:
- It provides historical values for the Czech Republic’s reinsurance segment for the report’s 2009–2013 review period and forecast figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in the Czech Republic’s reinsurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in the Czech Republic and its growth prospects.
Browse this report: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/reinsurance-czech-republic-key-trends-and-opportunities-2018
- The Czech reinsurance segment recorded significant growth during the review period (2009–2013), at a compound annual growth rate CAGR of 19.5%.
- Regarding the implementation of Solvency II, regulatory changes by the EU commission and CNB are expected to increase insurers’ minimum stipulated capital requirements over the forecast period.
- Prior to 2008, there were no reinsurance companies operating in the Czech Republic.
- The reinsurance segment is dominated by VIG Re Zajiš?ovna as, a subsidiary of Vienna Insurance Group (VIG), which is the only company operating as a reinsurer that has been licensed by the Czech National Bank.
Spanning over the 71 pages, “Reinsurance in the Czech Republic, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” report covering the Czech Insurance Industry Attractiveness, Key Insurance Industry Trends and Drivers, Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights, Business Environment and Country Risk, Appendix. The report covered 1 company - VIG Re Zajiš?ovna AS.
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends
Follow us on LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/company/market-research-reports-inc-