Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “EpiCast Report: Diabetic Neuropathy - Epidemiology Forecast to 2022” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/20/2013 -- The number of total prevalent cases of diabetic nephropathy in the diagnosed diabetic population across the seven major markets (7MM) — the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK and Japan — is expected to increase from approximately 14 million in 2012 to 19.87 million by 2022, at an Annual Growth Rate (AGR) of 4.16%.
The latest report states that out of the 7MM, the US and Japan had the largest amounts of diagnosed diabetic nephropathy prevalent cases in 2012, with 6.1 million and 3.29 million cases, respectively. This trend will continue up to 2022, when the US will lead the 7MM with a population of 9.67 million people affected by the condition, followed by Japan, with 3.9 million.
According to the analyst, “With the increasing prevalence of diabetes around the world, diabetic nephropathy is the most common type of chronic kidney disease. The condition also accounts for nearly 40% of end-stage renal disease (ESRD) cases in the US and Europe, which requires dialysis or kidney transplantation.”
Furthermore, such prevalence can be a major monetary burden upon individuals and healthcare systems across the globe, added analyst.
“Controlling blood glucose levels in the diabetic population is essential to reducing the occurrence of diabetic nephropathy and its subsequent progression to ESRD. This will, in turn, alleviate the immense economic cost associated with the management of diabetic nephropathy and ESRD,” the analyst concludes.
- The diabetic neuropathy EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors and epidemiological trends for diabetic neuropathy in the seven major markets (6MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and UK). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast of the total prevalent cases of diabetic neuropathy in the diagnosed diabetic population segmented by age, (adults over the age of 40 years), sex, and the proportion of comorbid hypertension prevalent case in these markets.
- The diabetic neuropathy epidemiology report is written and developed by Mastersand PhD-level epidemiologists.
- The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 7MM.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global DFU market.
- Quantify patient populations in the global diabetic neuropathy market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for diabetic neuropathy therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
Spanning over 45 pages, 6 tables and 6 figures, “EpiCast Report: Diabetic Neuropathy - Epidemiology Forecast to 2022” report covering Introduction, Epidemiology,Disease Background,Risk Factors and Comorbidities, Global Trends, Epidemiological Forecast for Diabetic Neuropathy (2012-2022), Epidemiology Forecast for Diabetic Neuropathy (2012-2022), Discussion.
Inquire about this report: EpiCast Report: Diabetic Neuropathy - Epidemiology Forecast to 2022
Find all Healthcare report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/healthcare
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on slideshare : http://www.slideshare.net/MarketResearchReports
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)