Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Diagnostic Ultrasound Imaging - South America Analysis and Market Forecasts” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/24/2014 -- An early diagnosis of disease is the foundation for increasing survival rates. Diagnostic ultrasound imaging is the most widely used technique to achieve early detection and clinical assessment of adult and pediatric patients alike, making it a cornerstone of disease control. This report provides an analysis of the diagnostic ultrasound imaging market in the US, the 5EU (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and UK), Brazil, and the some of the Asia-Pacific (APAC) regions (Japan, China, and India), and identifies the unmet needs in this ultrasound systems market. This report also discusses physician attitudes towards current diagnostic ultrasound techniques, and the future of diagnostic ultrasound imaging in the face of rapid technological advancements.
The major barriers that are impeding the growth of the diagnostic ultrasound market in this region include difficulty in penetrating the Brazilian market due to stringent regulations put in place by ANVISA, the regulatory authority. In addition, the revenue that can be generated depends on high-volume sales as this economy is price-sensitive, and therefore even though the number of unit sales grows at a CAGR of 3.1% from 2012 to 2019.
Inquiry for more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/medipoint-diagnostic-ultrasound-imaging-south-america-analysis-and-market-forecasts
- An overview of Diagnostic ultrasound imaging, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized SA Diagnostic ultrasound imaging market revenue and future forecasts from 2010 to 2012, forecast for 7 years to 2019.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for Diagnostic ultrasound imaging
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
- An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
- Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Coverage of key market players.
- Strategic assessment of the Diagnostic ultrasound imaging sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL)
Find other reports on South America Market at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/south-america
Reasons to buy
- Understand the trends shaping and driving SA Diagnostic ultrasound imaging Market.
- Realize device preferences of physicians who have performed the tests already.
- Access market sizing, forecasts and quantified growth opportunities in SA Diagnostic ultrasound imaging market through 2019.
- Quantify candidate patient populations to better design product pricing & launch plans.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Perform benchmarking analysis of growth opportunities against currently marketed products.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Take a comprehensive look at the market’s device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for growth.
- What’s the next big thing in SA Diagnostic ultrasound imaging market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.
Spanning over 173 pages, 65 Tables And 20 Figures “Diagnostic Ultrasound Imaging - South America Analysis and Market Forecasts” report provide Industry Overview, Unmet Needs Analysis, Market Opportunity Analysis, Market Drivers and Barriers, Competitive Assessment, Pipeline Assessment, Current and Future Players, Market Outlook, Appendix. The Report covered 12 Companies - GE Healthcare, Siemens, Philips, Esaote, Analogic, Toshiba Medical Systems, Mindray Medical International, Hitachi Aloka Medical, Fujifilm Holdings, Samsung Medison, Terason, SuperSonic Imagine.
Related reports are;
1st- MediPoint: Diagnostic Ultrasound Imaging - EU Analysis and Market Forecasts - See more at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/medipoint-diagnostic-ultrasound-imaging-eu-analysis-and-market-forecasts
2nd- MediPoint: Diagnostic Ultrasound Imaging - Current and Future Players - See more at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/medipoint-diagnostic-ultrasound-imaging-current-and-future-players
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/Market.Research.Report