Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Distribution Partnering Terms and Agreements in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics” research report to their website http://www.marketresearchreports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/08/2014 -- The Distribution Partnering Terms and Agreements in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the distribution partnering agreements entered into by the worlds leading biopharma companies.
The report provides a detailed understand and analysis of how and why companies enter distribution deals. The majority of deals are multicomponent whereby the licensor offers a right to distribute the resultant product of the research collaboration. There are also numerous pure distribution deals whereby the products originator takes on a distribution partner in order to maximize a products presence in the marketplace.
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner’s negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered – contract documents provide this insight where press releases and databases do not.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of distribution dealmaking and business activities. Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report, whilst chapter 2 provides an analysis of the trends in distribution as well as a discussion on the merits of the type of deal.
Chapter 3 provides an overview of the structure of distribution deals. The chapter includes numerous case studies to enable understanding of both pure distribution deals and multicomponent deals where distribution forms a part.
Chapter 4 provides a review of the leading distribution deals since 2009. Deals are listed by headline value, signed by big pharma and big biotech, most active bigpharma and bigbiotech, and most active of all biopharma companies. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract via the Current Agreements deals and alliances database.
Chapter 5 provides a comprehensive listing of the top 50 big pharma companies with a brief summary followed by a comprehensive listing of distribution deals available in the public domain. Where available, each deal title links via Current Agreements deals and alliances database to an online version of the actual contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Chapter 6 provides a comprehensive listing of the top 50 big biotech companies with a brief summary followed by a comprehensive listing of distribution deals available in the public domain. Where available, each deal title links via Current Agreements deals and alliances database to an online version of the actual contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Chapter 7 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of distribution deals organized by company A-Z, therapy, technology and industry type signed and announced since 2009 where a contract document is available. Contract documents provide an indepth insight into the actual deal terms agreed between the parties with respect to the distribution deal.
In addition the report includes a comprehensive listing of all distribution deals announced since 2009.
Each listing is organized as an appendix by company A-Z, stage of development at signing, therapeutic area and industry type. Each deal title links via hyperlink to an online version of the deal record including, where available, the actual contract document.
The report also includes numerous table and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in distribution dealmaking since 2009.
Know more about this report at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/current-partnering/distribution-partnering-terms-and-agreements-pharma-biotech-and-diagnostics
Distribution Partnering Terms and Agreements is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding of the distribution trends and structure of deals entered into by leading biopharma companies worldwide.
Distribution Partnering Terms and Agreements includes:
- Trends in distribution dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2009
- Analysis of distribution deal structure
- Case studies of real-life distribution deals
- Access to over 2,000 distribution deals documents
- The leading distribution deals by value since 2009
- Most active distribution dealmakers since 2009
- The leading distribution partnering resources
In Distribution Partnering Terms and Agreements, the available deals are listed by:
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Therapeutic area
- Technology type
Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the actual deal record, providing easy access to each contract document where available. The Distribution Partnering Terms and Agreements report provides comprehensive access to available records for over 1,900 distribution deals, including contract documents where available.
Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How aresalesand payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
Distribution Partnering Terms and Agreements in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics report provides the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of distribution deal trends since 2009
- Analysis of the structure of distribution agreements with numerous real life case studies
- Comprehensive access to over 2,000 actual distribution deals entered into by the world’s biopharma companies
- Detailed access to actual distribution contracts enter into by the leading fifty bigpharma companies
- Insight into the terms included in a distribution agreement, together with real world clause examples
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
Spanning over 2168 pages, “Distribution Partnering Terms and Agreements in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics” report covering the Trends in distribution dealmaking, Overview of distribution deal structure, Leading distribution deals, Big pharma distribution deals, Big biotech distribution deals, Distribution contracts directory. The report covered companies few are - Abbott, Actavis, Actelion, Allergan, Amgen, Anika Therapeutics, Astellas, AstraZeneca, Baxter International, Bayer, Biocon, BioMarin Pharmaceuticals, Boehringer Ingelheim, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Cangene.
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Follow us on slideshare : http://www.slideshare.net/MarketResearchReports