Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “DIY retail in Central and Eastern Europe 2014: Market analysis and development forecasts for 2014-2019” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/03/2014 -- This publication explores, analyses and supplies the newest data available on DIY retail market value for the following Central European countries: Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia and Ukraine.
It examines key trends and estimates their impact on growth while featuring complete profiles of successful local and global retailers that include both earnings and operations updates.
This concise yet comprehensive publication provides:
- Detailed descriptions of demographic and macroeconomic conditions in each of the eight countries included in the report
- A complete set of vital data that illustrates market value, recent growth and performance expectations for the years 2014-2019
- News on likely directions of development in these eight markets and obstacles retailers will need to surmount in the months ahead
- Dynamic analysis of DIY retail markets and key players in each country
- Overview of retail trends and their impact on the DIY segments in each country
- DIY retailer and chain profiles of domestic and international companies, containing financial and operational information.
Did you know ?
- As of 2013, Poland was the largest market in the region in terms of per capita market value
- By 2019, we forecast substantial changes due to increases in the Russian and Ukrainian markets
- Modern DIY retail chains have a market share of around 50% and higher on the respective markets
- The top three players are of foreign origin in the majority of the markets; Romania and Ukraine are the only exceptions
- In terms of average sales per store of the top three players, Russia stands out from the region, with more than twice the value of the second place country, Ukraine.
Exatract From this Report:
- In 2013 Russia accounted for more than 50% of the regional DIY market. Poland and Ukraine were ranked second and third, respectively, each with a market share of above 10%.
- The top three players are of foreign origin in the majority of the markets; Romania and Ukraine are the only exceptions.
- OBI covered the most countries in the region with a presence in six countries, however, it decided to exit Ukraine in 2013.
- In regional comparison, Hungary is the second smallest market with approximately 65% of the regional average of per capita market value, only Bulgaria is smaller, according to our estimates.
Browse this report: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/pmr-ltd/diy-retail-central-and-eastern-europe-2014-market-analysis-and-development-forecasts-2014
Explore the future of the Central and Eastern European DIY retail market: Report analyses current conditions and development potential to 2019.
- What is the status of market development in the DIY retail sectors of countries in Central and Eastern Europe? Which leading chain retailers participate in the region? Which are the sales leaders in each country? What are their expectations for earnings and expansion in the coming years? What are the key obstacles and opportunities in DIY retail in Central and Eastern Europe? Which trends are predicted to influence the market most profoundly?
- Consult DIY retail in Central and Eastern Europe 2014, Market analysis and development forecasts for 2014-2019 to discover the answers to these questions and many more. This expertly prepared PMR report features data, analysis and solid forecasts for conditions in the DIY retail markets in Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia and Ukraine.
This comprehensive publication describes the macroeconomic and demographic aspects of each of these eight countries as well as in the region overall, and presents comprehensive data on sales and market value, recent performance and expected growth in this popular retail sector. Benefit from comparisons of regional DIY retail results to other parts of the world and assessments of housing and mortgage markets in each country and their influence on DIY retail expansion.
The unique report also offers readers an opportunity to compare and benchmark market conditions between individual countries. It presents detailed profiles of leading DIY retail chains in Central Europe, emphasizing their value, size and potential reach across the region, and includes an overview of the grocery hypermarket and online retail channels with regard to DIY sales.
Clients who have purchased this innovative publication tell PMR that it is a valuable asset when researching the competition, locating investment opportunities, planning and developing investment and business strategies, tracking market saturation in specific areas of the Central and Eastern European DIY retail markets and preparing reports for in house management and shareholder use.
DIY retail in Central and Eastern Europe 2014, Market analysis and development forecasts for 2014-2019 is a must-have information asset for industry professionals responsible for the marketing and sales operations of companies engaged in DIY retail in Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia and Ukraine. The publication is designed to aid the professional efforts of those involved in providing promotional and logistics services to DIY retailers as well as financial, real estate, contracting, research and other sector-related pursuits. Chambers of commerce and retail industry and trade related organizations, as well as research professionals with interests in the Central and Eastern European DIY sector will also appreciate the depth of data and detailed analyses that enable informed business decision making and successful strategic development - available in a single document that is economical to purchase and convenient to access.
The report was extended in both geographical scope and time frame in order to cover two of the fastest growing DIY markets in Europe: Russia and Ukraine and to provide a longer outlook for mid-term planning. The structure of the report was also reworked so that it provides easy access to the most relevant information to the user.
Find other reports on Europe Market at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/europe
Find all Consumer and Retail Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/consumer-retail
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/Market.Research.Report