Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/01/2014 -- These are comprehensive reports on crude oil refining industry in Europe Asia and Oceania. The reports provide refinery details including refinery name, country, refinery operator name, with in-depth coverage on crude distillation unit (CDU) capacity and other major unit capacities for all active and planned refineries in the region. They also show refinery capital expenditure outlook until 2018, along with capital expenditure information for all planned refineries which are expected to start operations by 2018. Key country comparisons within a region based on contribution to refinery capacity is also included and provides profiles of three major refining companies.
- Updated information relating to all active and planned refineries
- Provides historical data from 2005 to 2013, forecast to 2018
- Information on refining, FCC, hydrocracking and coking capacities by refinery and country
- Provides operator information for all active and planned refineries
- Information on the top companies in the sector including business description and strategic analysis. Key companies covered are China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation, PetroChina Company Limited and JX Nippon Oil & Energy Corporation, Total S.A., Rosneft Oil Company and Lukoil Oil Company
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs
1st - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Refineries in Europe visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/capacity-and-capital-expenditure-outlook-refineries-europe-russia-drive-refinery-capacity
2nd - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Refineries in Asia and Oceania visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/capacity-and-capital-expenditure-outlook-refineries-asia-and-oceania-china-drives
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: