Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/01/2014 -- Europe's mammography systems market revenue will more than double from approximately $155 million in 2013 to an estimated $423 million by 2020, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 15%.
The report states that this increase, which will occur across five major markets (Germany, the UK, France, Spain and Italy), will retain the same 15% CAGR witnessed by Europe’s mammography systems market over the past seven years, when it grew from $59 million in 2006 to just under $155 million in 2013.
The 2D Full Field Digital Mammography (FFDM) systems market was valued at just under $123 million in 2013 and is forecast to exceed $242 million by 2020, at a CAGR of 10%. The 3D FFDM systems market will grow more rapidly, from just over $32 million in 2013 to almost $181 million by 2020, at an impressive CAGR of 28%.
Senior Analyst says: “The European market is driven primarily by government initiatives to improve national breast cancer screening rates and the reimbursement scenario for breast tomosynthesis. Technical benefits associated with 3D mammography, such as improved detection rates due to greater sensitivity and specificity, alongside the ability to handle higher procedure volumes, will continue to steer demand for the modality during the forecast period.”
Mammography Systems 2006 to 2020 – Europe provides quantitative analysis of the two mammography systems market segments: full field mammography systems and film-screen mammography systems. The analysis includes market size data by revenue and volume over the 2006–2020 period for the following countries: Germany, UK, France, Italy and Spain.
- Information on market size for the two mammography systems market segments: full field mammography systems and film-screen mammography systems
- Annualized sales data by revenue for the 2006–2020 period and company share data by revenue for 2013
- Annualized sales data by volume for the 2006–2020 period
- Coverage of key geographies: Germany, UK, France, Italy and Spain.
Reasons to Buy
- Derive actionable insights from value-volume relationships
- Analyze value-volume relationships and provide direction to marketing and sales strategies
- Develop market-entry and market-expansion strategies
- Identify the key players best positioned to take advantage of opportunities in the European market
See Table of contents & Purchase this publication at: - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/gbi-research/market-snapshot-mammography-systems-2006-2020-europe-germany-uk-france-italy-spain
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: