Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Facebook vs. Non-Facebook Social Network Gaming Ecosystem and Market Analysis 2013-2018” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/11/2013 -- Social network-based gaming has exploded within the last few years, led by the dramatic rise of Facebook with hundreds of millions of users. Social gaming is increasingly becoming a key focal point within the gaming community due in large part to the higher average revenue per unit through monetization of global social networks, local social networks, mobile social networks, and second screen social gaming.
At present, the fragmented nature of the industry is due largely to a lack of industry recognition that the biggest change driver is user consumption preferences rather than the specific games or platforms. We anticipate that the current trend of bite-size game-play will transform to an ecosystem of hard-core social gamers consisting of free-to-play, “freemium”, and pure-paid models. Similarly local contents along with niche market approach will be the key monetization and growth factors.
This research evaluates industry developments in social gaming, company and solution analysis for major players, ecosystem assessment, global vs. regional market strategy evaluation, and market projections. The report provides a comparative analysis between Facebook vs. Non-Facebook social gaming as well as a breakdown of sub-categories including local social networks and mobile social network gaming.
Social network companies, Mobile application developers, Wireless infrastructure suppliers, OTT application and service providers, Social entertainment application developers, Wireless carriers and other service providers, Online, mobile, casual and console game companies
- By 2018, the Facebook gaming market is expected to reach $ 5.6 B USD globally on a 554 M gaming customer base whereas Non-Facebook social networking gaming market is anticipated to represent a global $ 9.6 B USD market based on 692 M gamers
- The Social casino genre and second-screen gaming on mobile social networks will be key growth driver of the industry
- APAC will remain the market leader during the period followed by Latin America & Europe
- Identify which social gaming genres will be most successful at going mainstream
- Learn why local social networks including mobile platform will be key growth drivers
- Market sizing for Facebook vs. Non-Facebook over key regions during the period 2013 – 2018
- Learn about the market for social network gaming across the regions driven by gamer preferences over genres
- Learn how traditional video games are going to merge with socially playable features and create market disruption
- Identify trends in emerging business models in social network gaming and the impacts on mobile gaming development
- In-depth analysis of Facebook ecosystem, genres, business models, LTV generation, and initiatives for second screen space
Spanning over 131 pages, 28 table and 45 figures, “Facebook vs. Non-Facebook Social Network Gaming Ecosystem and Market Analysis 2013-2018” report provides information on market overview, drivers and challenge, competition and key trends. For more information visit : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/mind-commerce/facebook-vs-non-facebook-social-network-gaming-ecosystem-and-market-analysis-2013-2018
In addition to covering the Social Network Gaming Overview & Trend Analysis, Social Network Gaming Business Model Analysis, Social Network Gaming Market vs. Opportunistic Approach Analysis, Next Gen Social Network Game: Blending With Real-World Good Deed, Facebook vs. Non-facebook Market Projections 2013 - 2018, Facebook Social Gaming Ecosystem Analysis, Non-Facebook Social Network Gaming Ecosystem Analysis, Conclusions and Recommendations.
The report covers 77 companies - 51.com, 91 Wireless, Amazon, Ameba Pig, AppChina, Apple, Badoo, Baidu, Bebo, BlackPlanet, BlueBat Games, Chillingo, Come2Play, Crowdstar, Cuteacute, D.Cn Games, DeNA Mobage, Digital Chocolate, Disney, EA, Facebook, Fold.it, Friendster, Gaia Online, Gfan, Glu, Google, GoPlay, GREE, Habbo, Half the Sky Movement, HeyZap, Hi5, Hyves, Kaixin, KakaoTalk, Kik Messenger, Line, MeetMe, Microsoft, Millat, Millee Literacy Game, Mixi MySpace, Nasza-Klasa, Netlog, Orkut, Perfspot, Playdom, PopCap Games, Qihoo 360, QQ Mobile, Raise the Village, RecycleBank, Renren, SinaWeibo, Sojo Studios, Sonico, SPENT, Tagged, Tango, Tencent, Tiltfactor Lab, Tuenti, Twitter, Ubisoft, Viximo, Vkontakte, VZ.Net, Wandoujia, WeChat, WhatsApp, Yahoo-Mobage, Yonja, Zalo, Zorpia, Zynga.
Find all Telecom reports under a single page.
Find all Mobile Content and Apps reports under a single page at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/mobile-content-apps
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. (http://www.MarketResearchReports.com) is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.