Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/07/2014 -- The global facial aesthetics market will experience rapid growth from $2.5 billion in 2013 to $5.4 billion by 2020, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 11%. The increased social mobility of women across the world, a sustained economic recovery led by the US and an expanding awareness among the general public of the availability of facial injectables will drive this impressive growth.
Senior Analyst for Publisher, says: "Increasing job opportunities for women in developing economies such as India and China is leading to higher disposable income and one consequence of this is a greater demand for facial aesthetic procedures. "Additionally, individuals born during between 1980 and 1994 present a significant opportunity for companies to generate further growth, as this group is seeking age reversal techniques earlier than its predecessors."
According to Publisher, the effect of these expanding markets will reduce the global share of the US, from 42% in 2013 to 38% by 2020. Despite this, the US market alone is set to be worth $2.5 billion by 2020, boosted by the anticipated introduction of topical neurotoxins in 2016.
"Facial Aesthetics Market to 2020 - Economic Recovery Drives Growth in the US as Increasing Awareness Fuels Demand in Developing Markets" discusses the market, competitive landscape and trends for two facial aesthetics market segments: Botox and dermal fillers. It provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting these segments and key analytical content on the dynamics of the market. The report also reviews the competitive landscape, analyzes each segment's pipeline products and gives details of important merger and acquisition deals.
Publisher Believes Topical Neurotoxins will be Priced at a Significant Discount to Existing Botox Products, With Intense Competition to Follow.
- Key geographies: US, Brazil, Germany, Turkey, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Columbia and South Korea
- Information on Market Size for Two Facial Aesthetics Market Segments: Botox and Dermal Fillers
- Annualized market revenue data forecast to 2020 and company share data for 2013
- Qualitative analysis of key trends in the facial aesthetics market
- Information on the competitive landscape and the leading technologies of key players
Reasons to Buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the global facial aesthetics market
- Design and enhance your product development, marketing, and sales strategies
- Exploit merger and acquisition opportunities by identifying the market players with the most innovative pipelines
- Identify the key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities
For more information see - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/gbi-research/facial-aesthetics-market-2020-economic-recovery-drives-growth-us-increasing-awareness
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Our Blog : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/blog