Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Financial Services Business Confidence Report Q2 2014” research report to their website http://www.marketresearchreports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/21/2014 -- Financial Services Business Confidence Report Q2 2014 is a new report by Publisher that globally analyzes industry opinions on the latest economic and customer issues, and their impact on investment decisions and growth prospects in the financial services industry. This report also examines executive opinions with regards to the current and future state of the economy, and its effect on the industry. It analyzes the likely effect of supplier price changes, sales performance, and staff headcount within the industry over April–June 2014. In addition, it provides an overview of the key priorities, threats, and opportunities for the global financial services industry over April–June 2014.
- The report examines industry executives’ opinions about the current state of the global economy and prevailing economic conditions in various regions
- The report analyzes the growth prospects of companies and the industry as a whole, providing industry executives’ expectations on the growth prospects of their company and the industry over April–June 2014
- The report analyzes industry executives’ opinions on changes in consumer confidence, globally, over April–June 2014
- The report determines the expected change in supplier prices across various categories and their impact on business confidence, and examines the key factors influencing changes
- The report tracks expected changes in staff headcounts and sales among industry executives operating in various regions over April–June 2014
- The report ascertains the various investment activities on which industry executives intended to focus over April–June 2014
- The report examines industry executives’ attitudes to various business concerns, and provides regional analysis
- The report identifies the immediate business priorities of financial services industry executives over April–June 2014
The report features the opinions of Financial Services industry respondents about the economic overview covering the following aspects:
- The state of the economy
- Growth prospects and customer confidence
- Supplier prices and levels of expenditure
- Organizational outlook and strategy
Reasons to Buy
- This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Publisher’s exclusive panel of leading Financial Services industry executives.
- The report analyzes current economic conditions prevailing around the world and their impact on the Financial Services industry.
- The report forecasts company and industry growth prospects over April–June 2014.
- The report provides information on the impact consumer confidence, supplier prices, and staff headcount are likely to have on the investment decisions of industry executives over April–June 2014.
- Overall, 53% of financial services industry respondents state that they are operating in a stable economic environment, while 30% state that the current economic conditions are favorable
- The majority of global financial services industry respondents anticipate positive growth for both the company and industry over April–June 2014
- Industry respondents from the Rest of the World expect the highest growth in sales volume in April–June 2014
- Protecting and growing market share and retaining customers are the most preferred priorities by financial services industry executives operating across all regions
Spanning over 56 pages, “Financial Services Business Confidence Report Q2 2014” report covering the Economic overview, Methodology and sample size, State of the economy, Growth prospects and consumer confidence, Supplier prices and levels of expenditure, Organizational outlook and strategy, Appendix. The report covered cpmpanies are - Citigroup, Standard Chartered, The National Bank of Ukraine (NBU), DBS Bank Ltd, Société Générale, Tesco Bank, The Dime Savings Bank of Williamsburgh, UniCredit, Powa Technologies, Mitek
For more information visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/financial-services-business-confidence-report-q2-2014
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: