Respondents of this survey report have a positive outlook as companies plan to invest in markets with high consumer confidence, develop new products, and devise expansion strategies amid gradually improving market conditions.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/13/2014 -- Globally, there has been a considerable increase in the levels of optimism among respondents over the last three months. According to survey results, perceptions that the economy will improve over the next six months has increased by 13 percentage points compared to Q4 2013.
The number of respondents who projected that the global economic outlook would worsen over the next six months also reduced drastically in Q1 2014, which could translate into a positive sentiment across the global food and beverage industry in 2014, according to consumer (See the attached image)
Buy this report at - Food and Beverage Business Confidence Report Q1 2014
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Canadean’s exclusive panel of industry executives, evaluating the prevailing global economic conditions and their impact on the food and beverage industry. It -
- Projects the current and future operating conditions of the food and beverage industry, assessing the key drivers behind recent market change to help minimize risk in the securing of growth.
- Examines the opinion of executives on the current and future state of the economy, and its retrospective effect on the industry.
- Forecasts the company and industry growth prospects for the next six months.
- Provides information and analysis regarding the impact of consumer confidence, supplier prices, and staff headcount likely to affect the investment decisions of the industry.
- Offers an overview of the key priorities, threats and opportunities for the global food and beverage industry.
This information will facilitate:
- Informed and effective business decisions that will help minimize risk and secure growth for industry players.
- A clear understanding of the present and future economic and consumer issues, including key growth regions, thereby driving revenues.
- A precise identification and understanding of the key challenges and opportunities presented by the market, and the priorities that will help secure growth.
- An understanding of consumer confidence levels in the food and beverage industry over the next six months.
- Functional Food Industries
- Suppliers to the Functional Food Industry
- Functional Food Researchers
- Trade body, academia or other industry observers
- Marketing and advertising executives
Report Link: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/canadean/food-and-beverage-business-confidence-report-q1-2014
Browse other reports in food and beverages category at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/food-beverages
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/Market.Research.Report