Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/16/2014 -- The Future of the United Arab Emirates Defense Industry Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019 report provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast UAE defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies and key news.
- The UAE defense industry is expected to experience growth at a CAGR of 7.07% during 2015-2019.
- The country's total defense expenditure during the forecast period is expected to be US$70.0billion.
- The average share of defense expenditure to that of GDP remained at 2.8% during review period, and is expected to increase to 3.1% in the forecast period.
- Over the forecast period, the country's budget for homeland security is expected to be US$48.5 billion cumulatively.
- The key areas of investment are expected to be multi-role aircraft, land-based C4iSR, attack helicopters, armored vehicles, and surveillance equipment.
This report offers detailed analysis of the UAE defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends and challenges faced by industry participants.
Know more about this report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/strategic-defence-intelligence/future-uae-defense-industry-market-attractiveness-competitive-0
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- UAE defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the UAE defense industry during 2015-2019, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the spending patterns and modernization patterns of the country
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to the army, navy and air force. It also details the key challenges faced by the defense market participants within the country
- Porter's Five Force analysis of the UAE defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyer, threat of substitutions, intensity of rivalry and barrier to entry
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country's import and export over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the coming 10 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the UAE defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and a brief financial analysis
Reasons to buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the UAE defense industry market trends for the coming five years.
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements which are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period.
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector.
- A deep qualitative analysis of the UAE defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter's Five Force Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, latest industry contracts etc.
Spanning over 119 pages, 54 tables, 64 figures, “Future of the UAE Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019” report covering the Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities, Defense Procurement Market Dynamics, Industry Dynamics, Market Entry Strategy, Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights, Business Environment and Country Risk, Appendix. The report covered 10 companies - Lockheed Martin, BAE Systems, Raytheon Company, Rolls-Royce Plc., Northrop Grumman Corporation, Thales, The Boeing Company, Abu Dhabi Ship Building, Gulf Logistics and Naval Support, Abu Dhabi Systems Integration.
Find other Defence Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/defence
Related Reports are;
1st - Future of the Indian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019 - See more at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/strategic-defence-intelligence/future-indian-defense-industry-market-attractiveness-competitive-0
2nd - The Brazilian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2019: Market Profile - See more at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/strategic-defence-intelligence/brazilian-defense-industry-market-attractiveness-and-emerging-0
3rd - Future of the German Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019 - See more at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/strategic-defence-intelligence/future-german-defense-industry-market-attractiveness-competitive-0
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. (www.MarketResearchReports.com) is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Join us for Defence industry updated: http://www.linkedin.com/company/defense-reports