Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “MediPoint: Diagnostic Ultrasound Imaging - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts” research report to their website http://www.marketresearchreports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/01/2014 -- The economic downturn has been a continued concern within the diagnostic imaging market; however the ultrasound imaging market has only been partially affected, as these systems are less capital-intensive than other diagnostic imaging modalities. However, since the ultrasound imaging market is a mature one, growth in developed markets such as the US and European Union (EU) is limited due to a saturation in the presence of ultrasound systems, which in turn limits the amount of growth that can be experienced in these regions.
The market growth for ultrasound imaging in the US and EU is heavily dependent on the replacement of Request Sample Pages already existing systems because, as is the case in most of the developed countries, the capacity for new installations is limited. As the US and EU economies recover, it can be expected that the equipment will be replaced.
However, at this point in time, the key opinion leaders (KOLs) that Publisher interviewed for this report indicated that not all equipment is replaced at the end of the average product lifecycle, negatively affecting the sales in the US and EU markets.
In addition, there is a further trickling down of ultrasound imaging features and systems to contend with that will negatively affect sales in the US and EU. For example, previously used high-end systems may be replaced with low-end or mid-range systems. On the other hand, the obsolescence of black and white–only systems is expected in some countries over the forecast period, which translates to increased sales with of color systems. For example, in Germany, black and white systems in either stand-alone or portable form are expected to account for around only $1m of the total revenue of this region by 2019.
Reasons to Buy
- Receive 15% discount until the 22nd August
- Overview of diagnostic ultrasound imaging, including imaging techniques, estimated procedure trends and applications
- Current and future players: companies involved in the space with portfolio assessment and SWOT analysis. Company market share for each geography covered in the report
- Pipeline analysis: late-stage pipeline products with SWOT analysis and physician perception
- Other key topics covered include identification of unmet needs, implications on the diagnostic ultrasound market and how they may be overcome in the near future
- Analysis of the market opportunities in addition to insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Spanning Over 327 pages, “MediPoint: Diagnostic Ultrasound Imaging - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts” report covering the Industry Overview, Unmet Needs Analysis, Market Opportunity Analysis, Market Drivers and Barriers, Competitive Assessment, Pipeline Assessment, Current and Future Players, Market Outlooks, Appendix. The report covered 12 companies- GE Healthcare, Siemens, Philips, Esaote, Analogic, Toshiba Medical Systems, Mindray Medical International, Hitachi Aloka Medical, Fujifilm Holdings, Samsung Medison, Terason, SuperSonic Imagine
See Table of contents & Purchase this publication at: - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/medipoint-diagnostic-ultrasound-imaging-global-analysis-and-market-forecasts
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: