Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Future of the Georgian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019” research report to their website http://www.marketresearchreports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/27/2014 -- The Future of the Georgian Defense Industry – Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019 provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast Georgia defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
- Over the review period, Georgian defense expenditure registered a growth rate of -2.71%, to reach US$0.38 billion in 2014, from US$0.42 billion in 2010.
- Georgia’s military expenditure, valued at US$0.38 billion in 2014, is expected to increase to US$0.54 billion by 2019, registering a CAGR of 8.92% over the forecast period.
- The country’s military expenditure will be driven by the country’s participation in NATO, imminent threats from Russia, and the Defense Ministry’s military modernization plans.
- The Defense Ministry is expected to procure fighter aircraft, air defense systems, anti-tank and anti-aircraft defense systems, and command, control, communication, computer, and intelligence systems (C4I).
This report offers detailed analysis of Georgia’s defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Georgian defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Georgian defense industry during 2015–2019, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure patterns and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to the army, navy, and air force. It also details the key challenges faced by the defense market participants within the country
- Porter’s Five Force analysis of the Georgian defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitutions, intensity of rivalry, and barrier to entry
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the coming 10 years
Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Georgian defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
Know more about this report at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/strategic-defence-intelligence/future-georgian-defense-industry-market-attractiveness-competitive-0
Reasons to Buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Georgian defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Georgian defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter’s Five Force Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts
Spanning over 101 pages, “Future of the Georgian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019” report covering the Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities, Defense Procurement Market Dynamics, Industry Dynamics, Market Entry Strategy, Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights, Business Environment and Country Risk, Appendix. The report covered 1 companies - Tbilisi Aircraft Manufacturing.
Find all Defence Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/defence
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For latest market research videos visit: http://www.marketresearch.tv