Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Global Animal Feed Additives Market (Types, Livestock, Geography) - Analysis, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2013 - 2020” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/28/2014 -- Animal Feed additives are products or substances that are used for improving the animal health. The feed additives are added in various forms and in varying doses depending on the animal. The global animal feed additive market, valued at $14.9 billion in 2013, is estimated to reach $20 billion by 2020. The increase in global meat consumption is the major driving factor that has augmented the demand for animal feed and feed additives market. The demand for low cost meat with superior nutritional value throughout the globe is the other driving factor in this market. The major limitation of this market is the differences in regulations among countries that have an adverse effect on the worldwide meat market, particularly in the developed and developing nations. The amplifying demand in the Asia pacific market for feed additives, which is due to the rising meat production and export is proving to be an opportunity for this market.
The key companies profiled are Addcon Group GMBH, BASF SE, Adisseo France S.A.S, Kemin Industries, Inc., BIOMIN Holding GmbH, Elanco Animal Health, Inc., DSM, Novus International, Inc., Nutreco N.V and Novozymes
Browse this report: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/allied-market-research/global-animal-feed-additives-market-types-livestock-geography-analysis-growth
Segments Covered in the Report:
- Feed efficiency and growth
- Disease Control
- Non-Starch Polysaccharides
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Key Benefits of the Report
- In-depth analysis of the Feed additive market, which is segmented on the basis of products, livestock and geographies are discussed in the report
- Quantitative analysis of the current market through 2013-2020, is conducted to help the feed additive manufacturers to analyze the market
- Assessment and ranking of the factors affecting the global market and their impact on the animal feed additive market
- Analysis of trends in various geographic regions that would help the companies to plan their strategies depending on the region
- SWOT and competitive analysis of the key players, which would help stakeholders to understand trends followed by their competitors and take actionable decisions
Spanning Over 92 pages, 47 tables, 29 figures, “Global Animal Feed Additives Market (Types, Livestock, Geography) - Analysis, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2013 - 2020” reports covering the Market Overview, Global Feed Additives Market, By Livestock, Global Feed Additives Market By Type, Global Feed Additives Market, By Geography, Company Profile. The report covered 10 companies - Addcon Group GMBH, BASF SE, Adisseo France S.A.S, Kemin Industries, Inc., BIOMIN Holding GmbH, Elanco Animal Health, Inc., DSM, Novus International, Inc., Nutreco N.V, Novozymes
Find all Industry and Manufacturing Reports at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/industry-manufacturing
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/company/market-research-reports-inc-