Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Global Business Travelers' Airport Retail Trends, 2014-2015” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/02/2014 -- Global Business Travelers' Airport Retail Trends, 2014-2015 is a new report by Publisher that globally analyzes prevailing trends in airport retailing and explores how business dynamics are set to change in 2014-2015. This highlights the key drivers and barriers influencing customer opinion and purchasing pattern, and identifies preferred product categories, frequently used payment modes, and business optimization activities adopted by airport retailers.
The highest percentage of business travelers' spend '15 min or less' at duty paid airport retail outlets during 2014.
For majority of business travelers, shopping at airport retail stores was 'less than 5%' of total shopping during 2012, 2013, and 2014.
'Renowned brands at discounted prices' and 'competitive prices' are key factors motivating business travelers to purchase at airport retail stores.
96% of business travelers' prefer global brands for 'perfumes, cosmetics and personal care' products.
This report examines business travelers' opinion about the current trends in airport retailing and their retrospective effect on the marketing activities and business expansion plans adopted by the retailers. Furthermore, it analyses preferred business travel destinations, shopping frequency, purchasing pattern, and average expenditure. In addition, the report examines time spent, brand preferences, as well as browsing frequency pattern of global business travelers.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Business travelers' average time spent at airport retail outlets: evaluates time spend per visit by business travelers to an airport retail outlet.
- Business travelers' percentage volume of shopping at airport retail stores: determines what percentage of business travelers shopping was done at airport retail stores.
- Business travelers' expenditure on product categories: evaluates expenditure of business travelers on specific product categories per visit.
- Business travelers' purchases at airport retail stores: determines what percentage of business travelers purchases at airport retail stores are pre-planned or impulsive.
- Business travelers' key drivers of demand growth in airport retail: identifies key factors which are motivating business travelers to purchase at airport retail stores.
- Business travelers' leading concerns in shopping at airport retail outlets: analyzes key challenges faced by business travelers when it comes to shopping at airport retail outlets.
- Frequently used payment facilities by business travelers: identifies mode of payment which are frequently used for shopping at airports by business travelers.
- Activities for better footfall: examines activities which can be adopted by airport retailers to optimize their businesses.
Reasons To Buy
- The report will analyze the shopping pattern of business travelers at airport retail stores and evaluates the average time spent per visit to an airport retail outlet.
- The report identifies top selling retail products to enable airport retail outlets to allocate their marketing activities and budgets effectively.
- The report helps airport retailers to restructure planning and operations by understanding the significance of airport websites and 'shop and collect' facilities
- The report guides users to implement payment facility by understanding the importance of different modes of payment across the airport retail industry.
- The report provides information about impulsive or pre-planned product purchasing trends at airport retail outlets.
Browse this report: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/conlumino/global-business-travelers-airport-retail-trends-2014-2015
Spanning over 130 pages, “Global Business Travelers' Airport Retail Trends, 2014-2015” report provides information on market overview, drivers and challenge, competition and key trends. The report covered 15 companies - Dufry CE, UG Air, Blue Praha, Prospekta Móda CZ, Erpet Group, Markle, 4PM, Merkury, Carollinum, Sparkys, World Duty Free Group, Nando, Lexington, HSBC, Standard Chartered
Find all Air Transport Reports at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/air-transport
Spanning over 97 pages, “European Business Travelers' Airport Retail Trends, 2014-2015” report provides information on market overview, drivers and challenge, competition and key trends. The report covered 5 companies - Reisebank AG, Lexington, Samsung, Caffe Nero, Finnair. Visit for this report - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/conlumino/european-business-travelers-airport-retail-trends-2014-2015
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Follow us on slideshare : http://www.slideshare.net/MarketResearchReports