Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/08/2014 -- The Global Military Infrastructure and Logistics Market 2014-2024 report provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast global industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
- The global Military Infrastructure and Logistics market is expected to experience a CAGR growth of 1.03% during 2014-2024.
- North America and Asia Pacific regions are expected to be the largest Military Infrastructure and Logistics markets, with a cumulative market share of more than 38%
- The Infrastructure Construction segment expected to dominate the Military Infrastructure and Logistics market, with a share of 59.9%.
- Increased focus on building and upgrading military bases, ammunition storage facilities and facilities management is expected to channel more funds towards the sector
This report offers detailed analysis of the global Military Infrastructure and Logistics market with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for Military Infrastructure and Logistics, key market trends and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Global Military Infrastructure and Logistics market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Military Infrastructure and Logistics market during 2014–2024, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for Military Infrastructure and Logistics. It also provides a snapshot of the spending patterns and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments in the Military Infrastructure and Logistics market and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of the defense ministries around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by the industry participants
- SWOT analysis of the Military Infrastructure and Logistics market: analysis of the industry characteristics by determining the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats faced by the Military Infrastructure and Logistics industry
- Global Military Infrastructure and Logistics country analysis: analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the Military Infrastructure and Logistics industry expected to be in demand in each region
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during the forecast period
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global Military Infrastructure and Logistics industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and a brief financial analysis
Know more about this report at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/strategic-defence-intelligence/global-military-infrastructure-and-logistics-market-2014-2024
Reasons to Buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Military Infrastructure and Logistics market and to identify emerging/declining markets over the next 10 years
- This report will give the user a thorough fact based analysis with information about demand for various Military Infrastructure and Logistics segments in each of the top ten countries and the underlying factors that are driving the demand. For example, the Indian MoD is upgrading military infrastructure along the Chinese border as well as building headquarters for Mountain Strike Corps that are expected to drive the market growth.
- The analysts have placed a significant emphasis on the major industries that are driving the Military Infrastructure and Logistics market which will provide the user with a clear picture about the future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion. For example, KWE Saudi Arabia started a joint venture with the Japanese company Kintetsu World Express to offer comprehensive one-stop services and solutions that incorporate Airfreight forwarding, Ocean freight forwarding and a full-range of logistics services to Saudi military
- The major programs section will inform the user about major programs being undertaken by defense ministries and governments in different segments of the Military Infrastructure and Logistics market during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top Military Infrastructure and Logistics manufacturers and service providers around the world with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the global Military Infrastructure and Logistics sector covering sections including demand drivers, SWOT, industry trends, and latest technological developments
Spanning over 147 pages, “Global Military Infrastructure and Logistics Market 2014-2024” report covering the Global Military Infrastructure and Logistics Market Size and Drivers, Industry Trends, Recent Developments and Challenges, SWOT Analysis of the Military Infrastructure and Logistics Market, Country Analysis - Military Infrastructure and Logistics Market, Major Military Infrastructure and Logistics Programs, Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights, Appendix. The report covered 12 companies - Genco ATC, AECOM, ANHAM, DynCorp International, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Honeywell International Inc, Minrav Holdings Ltd., KBR, URS, American International Contractors, Klinge Corporation, Fluor Corporation.
Find all Transport reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/transport
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Follow us on LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/company/market-research-reports-inc-