Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/02/2014 -- Global Retail Innovations report covers some of the key in-use and new retail innovations utilized by retailers across the world, to effectively engage consumers across a host of platforms, including mobile and social media, virtual and augmented reality, in-store and online displays/visibility. Also aims to understand some of the key trends which influence innovation.
- Ageing population, growing health consciousness and increasing time-pressed consumers drive need for innovation
- Technology is creating new devices and delivery options including virtual platforms and augmented reality
- Social commerce drives new opportunities to engage with consumers
- Highlights the importance of retail innovation and its gradual evolution over time; and its split in terms of front-end (consumer-centric) and back-end (business operations-centric) innovations
- Presents illustrations of diverse examples of innovations used by retailers internationally
Reasons to Buy
- Keep ahead of innovations and ensure your business is not lagging competitors
- Understand the value to your business of new retail developments
Spanning over 59 pages, “Global Retail Innovations” report covering The unbundling of retail innovations, Consumer - the change agent, Retailers' take on innovation, New Frontiers in retail, Barrier/Limitations to Retail Innovations. The report covered 16 companies - Amazon, eBay, Tesco, Rite Aid, H-E-B, Vestiage, L'Oreal, House of Fraser, Target, Pinterest, Adidas ASDA, BandQ, Marks and Spencer's, Hointer, IKEA, Aldi
For more information see: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/conlumino/global-retail-innovations
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Follow us on LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/company/market-research-reports-inc-