Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Global Sports Drinks Report 2013” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/11/2013 -- The Global Sports Drinks Report 2013 provides a detailed analysis of the global sports drinks market with global, regional and individual country data including forecasts to 2016.
Introduction and Landscape
Why was the report written?
The Global Sports Drinks Report 2013 is an essential guide for anyone with an interest in the global Sports drinks market and forms part of Publisher's best selling series of global soft drinks reports.
What is the current market landscape and what is changing?
Whilst all other regions achieved some level of category growth in 2012, West Europe fell back by 1%. With many countries in the region still suffering from economic hardship, discretionary spending on sports drinks was cut.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
Sports drinks fit well with today's health-consciousness trend, but they are challenged by packaged water and other instant refreshment drinks (e.g. coconut water has many of the same isotonic benefits). The sports drinks category's relatively high price positioning is also seen to hamper its potential in developing nations.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
The Global Sports Drinks Report for 2013 comprises of data tables and supporting text, providing information at a global, regional and country level. The report is compiled from Publisher's extensive global soft drinks databases which are researched individually by country using our specialist researchers 'on the ground'. Comprising of 78 individual country profiles and 8 regional overviews, plus a global summary, the Global Sports Drinks Report provides an invaluable guide to the latest trends in the sports drinks category worldwide.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Data includes sports drinks consumption volumes (million litres and litres per capita) from 2007 to 2012, with forecasts to 2016 by country.
- Percentage market shares are provided for segmentation data, packaging data and distribution (2011 and 2012 actuals, plus 2013 forecasts).
- Leading companies' market shares for 2011 and 2012 are provided.
- A market valuation is provided for each country and, where applicable, new products in 2012 are identified by country.
- Supporting text includes commentary on current and emerging trends, segmentation, packaging, distribution, pricing/valuation and where applicable, functional products and private label.
Key Market Issues:
- In 2012 91% of global sports drinks volumes were non-carbonated, but this share has been consistently shrinking, being as high as 96% in 2005. This proportional drop has largely been driven down by Asia.
- The category flavour mix is highly fragmented. The most popular identified single flavour in 2012 was again orange (20%) followed by lemon-lime (10%) and lemon (8%). Of the three orange has seen the most rapid development in recent years.
- Eight out of every ten litres of sports drinks continue to be consumed in either North America or Asia with a heavy dependence on the USA and Japan. These two countries between them accounted for well over half of global consumption in 2012.
- As with the majority of all other soft drinks categories, most sports drinks volume continued to be purchased through off-premise outlets in 2012. The off-premise contribution had been increasing but plateaued at 70% in 2010.
Spanning over 823 pages, 474 tables and 218 figures, “Global Still Drinks Report 2013” report provides detailed analysis of the global sports drinks market with global. Know more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/canadean/global-sports-drinks-report-2013
Find all Soft Drinks Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/soft-drinks
Follow us on Vimeo : http://vimeo.com/marketresearchreports
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)