Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “High Net Worth trends in India 2014” research report to their website MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/06/2014 -- This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of India HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2009-2013) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
- This report is the result of Publisher’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in India.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of India HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The Publisher Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- In 2013, there were 246,601 core millionaires in India, with a combined wealth of US$714 billion.
- During the review period, the number of core HNWIs increased by 28.2%, from 192,364 in 2009 to 246,601 in 2013.
- The number of core HNWIs in India is expected to grow by 34% over the forecast period to reach 355,790 by 2018.
Browse this report: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/high-net-worth-trends-india-2014
Spanning Over 85 pages, 39 Tables and 40 Figures “High Net Worth trends in India 2014” report Provide Executive Summary, Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database, Appendix. This report Covered 9 Companies - ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, ING Vysya Bank, Bank of Baroda, Canara Bank, State Bank of India, Union Bank of India, Vijaya Bank.
Related reports are;
1st- HNWI Asset Allocation in India 2014; See more at- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/hnwi-asset-allocation-india-2014
2nd- Ultra HNWIs in India 2014; See more at- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/ultra-hnwis-india-2014
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Follow us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/Market.Research.Report