Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “High Net Worth trends in Paraguay 2014” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/29/2014 -- This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Paraguay HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2009-2013) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
- This report is the result of Publisher’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Paraguay.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of Paraguay HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy
- The Publisher Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- In 2013, there were 5,763 core millionaires in Paraguay, with a combined wealth of US$14 billion.
- During the review period, the number of core HNWIs increased by 49.8%, from 3,847 in 2009 to 5,763 in 2013.
- The number of core HNWIs in Paraguay is expected to grow by 20.9% over the forecast period to reach 7,490 by 2018.
Spanning Over 75 pages, “High Net Worth trends in Paraguay 2014” report covering the Executive Summary, Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector, Appendix. The report covered companies - Banco Continental, Banco Regional, Visión Banco, Banco Nacional de Formento, Banco Atlas Banco Familiar, Banco Amambay SA, Banco Itapúa
See Table of contents & Purchase this publication at: - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/high-net-worth-trends-paraguay-2014
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For Banking and Finance Reports : http://www.linkedin.com/company/banking-&-finance-reports