Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/25/2014 -- This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of South Africa HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2009-2013) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
- This report is the result of Publisher’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in South Africa.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of South Africa HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy
- The Publisher Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- In 2013 there were 46,883 core millionaires in South Africa, with a combined wealth of US$127 billion.
- During the review period, the number of core HNWIs increased by 21.7%, from 38,522 in 2009 to 46,883 in 2013.
- The number of core HNWIs in South Africa is expected to grow by 16% over the forecast period, reaching 56,447 by 2018.
Spanning over 84 pages, “High Net Worth trends in South Africa 2014” report covering the Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database, Appendix. The report covered companies - Investec Bank Limited, Nedbank Limited, Rand Merchant Bank, Standard Bank Private Clients, FirstRand Bank, Nedbank, FNB, Sasfin Bank Limited, African Bank Investments Limited, Imperial Bank South Africa.
Know more about this report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/high-net-worth-trends-south-africa-2014
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Our Blog : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/blog