Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/25/2014 -- This report provides the latest asset allocations of South Africa HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of South Africa HNWIs to 2018 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
- This report is the result of Publisher’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in South Africa.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of South Africa HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy
- The Publisher Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
Know more about this report at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/hnwi-asset-allocation-south-africa-2014
- In 2013, equities was the largest asset class for South African HNWIs, with 27.1% of total HNWI assets. This was followed by real estate with 26.3%; business interests with 14.7%; cash and deposits with 12.6%; fixed-income with 11.5%; and alternatives with 7.8%.
- Alternatives, equities and business interests recorded growth at respective review-period rates of 58%, 58% and 46%.
- Alternative assets held by South African HNWIs increased during the review period, from 7.1% of the total HNWI assets in 2009 to 7.8% in 2013.
- Over the forecast period, allocations in commodities are expected to decline to 1.7% of the total HNWI assets by 2018, as global liquidity tightens due to a forecast near-term drop in demand from China for raw materials that will cause global commodity prices to flatten out.
- In 2013, South African HNWI liquid assets amounted to US$102.4 billion, representing 51.2% of wealth holdings.
Spanning over 66 pages, “HNWI Asset Allocation in South Africa 2014” report covering the Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Analysis of South African HNWI Investments, Appendix. The report covered companies are - Investec Bank Limited, Nedbank Limited, Rand Merchant Bank, Standard Bank Private Clients, FirstRand Bank, Nedbank, FNB, Sasfin Bank Limited, African Bank Investments Limited, Imperial Bank South Africa.
Find all Banking Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/banking
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For latest market research videos visit: http://www.marketresearch.tv