Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “ICT Priorities in small enterprises - Enterprise ICT investment plans” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/13/2014 -- This report presents the findings from a survey of 1071 small enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment priorities. The survey investigates the core technologies which small enterprises are investing in, including the likes of enterprise applications, security, mobility, communications and collaboration, and cloud computing.
Introduction and Landscape
Why was the report written?
In order to provide deeper insights into small enterprises' ICT investment priorities and strategic objectives.
What is the current market landscape and what is changing?
Small enterprises are increasing their ICT investments owing to trends such as internet adoption, the automation of business processes, and the adoption of advanced technologies in order to streamline their business operations and increase competitiveness.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
New and advanced technologies such as mobility and cloud computing are slowly gaining traction amongst small enterprises. While enterprises are embracing mobility technologies to enhance employee productivity, cloud computing is gaining in popularity as it helps organisations to enhance scalability and reduce operational costs.
Know more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/kable/ict-priorities-small-enterprises-enterprise-ict-investment-plans
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
Publisher has invested significant resources in order to interview CIOs and IT managers about their IT investment priorities. Very few IT analyst houses will have interviewed 1000+ ICT decision makers in small enterprises in H2 2012.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Recognize small enterprises' strategic objectives with regards to their ICT investments.
- Identify small enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as enterprise applications, security, mobility, communications and collaboration, and cloud computing, etc.
- Learn about the drivers that are influencing small enterprises' investments in each technology category.
- Establish how small enterprises' IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category.
- Gain insight into how small enterprises' plan to change their ICT budget allocations across various segments within a technology category.
Key Market Issues:
According to Publisher's survey, percentage of respondents expecting their ICT spending to remain flat is likely to decline by X% to X% in 2013, while the percentage of small enterprise expecting a slight or significant increase in their ICT spending grows from X% to X% over the same period.
- The survey shows that small enterprises are placing high levels of importance on the strategic objectives of improving security and enhancing collaboration, with respondents giving these objectives an average rating of X and X on a scale of 1 to 4.
- Small enterprises are focusing on enterprise applications which support core business operations like HR management and financials, with X% of respondents planning investments in these applications in the next two years.
- Small enterprises are putting a lot of emphasis on deploying various IT systems management solutions and minimising their ICT infrastructure complexity, as the majority (X%) of enterprises are operating in either a very complex or a somewhat complex ICT environment.
- Adoption of virtualization, green IT and cloud based technologies is expected to rise amongst small enterprises as they look for ways to reduce their carbon footprint.
- According to Publisher's survey, identity and access management (IAM) is the most widely deployed security technology, followed by backup and archive and network security.
- The need for radical and fast decision making in order to enhance business performance while improving value-to-cost ratios is driving the demand for business intelligence tools such as data warehousing and analytics.
- While tough economic conditions are forcing small enterprises to remain cautious in committing to large ICT investments, spending on green IT and virtualization solutions is gaining momentum as they ensure cost savings and a range of operational benefits.
- The survey shows that investment in web/video conferencing solutions and unified communications is a high priority for small enterprises, with current penetration rates of X% and X% respectively.
- SaaS is the most widely used cloud computing technology. The survey indicates that a large portion of small enterprises (X%) are already using SaaS, while X% are planning to make significant investments in IaaS in the next two years.
Spanning over 32 pages, 14 Tables and 14 Figures, “ICT Priorities in small enterprises - Enterprise ICT investment plans” report covering Enterprise ICT investment trends, Detailed ICT investment priorities, Summary, Appendix.
Find all Computing and Electronics Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/computing-electronics
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on Google+ at: https://plus.google.com/+Marketresearchreports