Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Insurance Industry in Cameroon, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” research report to their website http://www.marketresearchreports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/23/2014 -- In terms of written premium value, the Cameroonian insurance industry grew at a CAGR of 9.4% during the review period (2009–2013). This increase was on account of the strong performance of the life segment, which registered a CAGR of 12.4% during the review period. The industry is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.2% over the forecast period. Supported by the nation’s robust economic conditions, the expanding life insurance segment is expected to contribute to the overall growth of the Cameroonian insurance industry over the forecast period (2013–2018).
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights of the insurance industry in Cameroon, including:
- The Cameroonian insurance industry’s growth prospects by insurance segments and categories
- The competitive landscape in the Cameroonian insurance industry
- The current trends and drivers of the Cameroonian insurance industry
- Challenges facing the Cameroonian insurance industry
- Detailed regulatory framework of the Cameroonian insurance industry
- A benchmarking section on the Cameroonian insurance industry in comparison to other countries in the African region
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Cameroon:
- It provides historical values for the Cameroonian insurance industry for the report’s 2009–2013 review period and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and categories in the Cameroonian insurance industry, along with forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Cameroon, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast industry data related to the Cameroonian insurance industry and each segment within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key trends and growth opportunities within the Cameroonian insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Cameroonian insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Cameroonian insurance industry and its impact on companies and the industry's future.
Browse this report: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/insurance-industry-cameroon-key-trends-and-opportunities-2018
- The insurance industry comprises of 22 insurers in total as of 2011.
- Cameroon allows 100% foreign direct investment (FDI) in the insurance industry, and the entry of foreign companies increased competitiveness.
- Cameroon’s rising population spurred the demand life insurance products during the review period, a trend which is expected to continue over the forecast period.
- Low life insurance penetration rate offers new insurers an opportunity to scale-up their businesses.
- Government infrastructure expenditure is expected to support the non-life insurance segment over the forecast period.
- A high combined ratio is one of the key concerns for life insurance companies in Cameroon.
- Decrease in the inflation rate to spur insurance sales.
Spanning over 175 pages, “Insurance Industry in Cameroon, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” report covering the Regional Market Dynamics, Life Insurance Segment – Regional Benchmarking, Non-Life Insurance Segment – Regional Benchmarking, Personal Accident and Health Insurance Segment – Regional Benchmarking, Cameroonian Insurance Industry Overview, Industry Segmentation, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Competitive Landscape, Macroeconomic Indicators, Appendix. The report covered 4 companies - Chanas Assurances SA, Societe Africaine d’Assurances et de Reassurance, Colina SA ,Nouvelle Societe Interafricaine d’Assurances
Find all Banking and Finance reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/banking-finance
Find other reports on Cameroon Market at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/cameroon
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MyMarketReports