Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/18/2014 -- Liechtenstein’s insurance industry is primarily driven by offshore business, and is the only insurance centre that offers insurance undertakings direct access to Switzerland and the European Economic Area (EEA) countries. Despite unfavorable demographics and economic factors, including a small population and GDP, Liechtenstein’s insurance industry has undergone significant developments during the past decade and is being supported by the government’s commercial links with Switzerland and increasing demand for life insurance policies in key overseas markets such as Italy, Germany and Switzerland. However, the industry posted a CAGR of -8.3% during the review period in terms of written premium value. The decline was largely a consequence of the expiry of the Italian tax amnesty of 2011, which resulted in sharp decline of insurance premiums in 2011. The life insurance segment, which accounted for 79.8% of Liechtenstein’s insurance industry, registered a decline at a CAGR of -12.1% due to the Italian tax amnesty that affected the overall insurance industry.
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights into the insurance industry in Liechtenstein, including:
- The Liechtenstein insurance industry’s growth prospects by insurance segments and categories
- The competitive landscape in the Liechtenstein insurance industry
- The current trends and drivers of the Liechtenstein insurance industry
- Challenges facing the Liechtenstein insurance industry
Inquiry for more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/insurance-industry-liechtenstein-key-trends-and-opportunities-2017
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Liechtenstein:
- It provides historical values for the Liechtenstein insurance industry for the report’s 2008–2012 review period and forecast figures for the 2012–2017 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and categories in the Liechtenstein insurance industry, along with forecasts until 2017.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Liechtenstein, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast industry data related to the Liechtenstein insurance industry and each segment within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key trends and growth opportunities within the Liechtenstein insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Liechtenstein insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Liechtenstein insurance industry and its impact on companies and the industry's future.
- Liechtenstein’s insurance industry is primarily driven by offshore business and is the only insurance centre that offers insurance undertakings direct access to Switzerland and the European Economic Area (EEA) countries
- Liechtenstein’s economy is relatively small within a global context; however, the country emerged as one of the leading destinations for businesses due its favorable regulatory frameworks and tax-free insurance policies
- The country has a robust regulatory framework to protect stakeholders’ privacy, interests and protect against financial crime, while also encouraging foreign investment
- The life segment accounted for 79.8% of the total industry in 2012, followed by the non-life segment, with 12.5% and the personal accident and health segment with a share of 7.77%
- The volume of insurance providers increased from 35 in 2007 to 41 in 2012, of which 22 are life insurance firms, 14 are non-life providers and five are reinsurance companies
- Health insurance is compulsory in Liechtenstein
Spanning over 103 pages, 77 Tables and 78 Figures “The Insurance Industry in Liechtenstein, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017” report provide Liechtenstein Insurance Industry Overview, Industry Segmentation, Competitive Landscape, Macroeconomic Indicators, Appendix And The Report Cover 3 Companies - Valorlife Life Insurance Ltd, Baloise Life (Liechtenstein) AG, Elips Life AG.
Find All Banking and Finance Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/banking-finance
Find other reports on Liechtenstein Market at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/liechtenstein
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter