Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “The Insurance Industry in Macau, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/05/2014 -- Macau is one of two special administrative regions of the People’s Republic of China. Its economy is predominantly dependent on tourism, gambling and manufacturing. However, the contribution of the financial services sector, including the insurance industry, is gradually increasing. The value of the Macanese insurance industry grew at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.8% during the review period (2008–2012), with life insurance as the largest segment. The growth of the insurance industry is being driven by a growing aging population, with one of the highest life expectancy rates in the world, expanding casino-related development projects, and a favorable regulatory framework, including a wide range of compulsory insurance categories, such as motor third-party liability and professional liability insurance. The country’s high life expectancy rate, which is the second-highest in the world, contributed to the growth of the life segment during the review period. These factors are expected to remain important over the forecast period (2012–2017), driving growth in the insurance industry.
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights into the insurance industry in Macau, including:
- The Macanese insurance industry’s growth prospects by insurance segments and categories
- The competitive landscape in the Macanese insurance industry
- The current trends and drivers of the Macanese insurance industry
- Challenges facing the Macanese insurance industry
- Detailed regulatory framework of the Macanese insurance industry
- A benchmarking section on the Macanese insurance industry in comparison to other countries in the South-East Asian region
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Macau:
- It provides historical values for the Macanese insurance industry for the report’s 2008–2012 review period and forecast figures for the 2012–2017 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and categories in the Macanese insurance industry, along with forecasts until 2017.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Macau, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast industry data related to the Macanese insurance industry and each segment within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key trends and growth opportunities within the Macanese insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Macanese insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Macanese insurance industry and its impact on companies and the industry's future.
Key Highlights for Macau Insurance Industry -
- The Macanese insurance industry grew at a CAGR of 11.8% during the review period, primarily supported by the life segment with an industry share of 69.4% in 2012, in terms of gross written premium
- Favorable demographics, including a rise in life expectancy and an increasing number of high net worth individuals (HNWIs), are expected to drive demand for insurance in Macau over the forecast period
- The expanding gambling industry, which generated revenues of MOP303.6 billion (US$38 billion) in 2012, is expected to create a number of opportunities for insurance in Macau
- The Macanese insurance industry is facing a shortage of skilled human resources
- There were 11 life and 12 non-life insurance providers licensed to conduct insurance business in Macau as of 2012, of which eight were domestic and 15 were branches of overseas companies
- The number of insurance providers declined from 24 in 2008 to 23 in 2012.
Spanning over 182 pages, 83 Tables and 115 Figures “The Insurance Industry in Macau, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017” report provide Regional Market Dynamics, Life Insurance Segment - Regional Benchmarking, Non-Life Insurance Segment – Regional Benchmarking, Personal Accident and Health Insurance Segment – Regional Benchmarking, Macanese Insurance Industry Overview, Industry Segmentation, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Competitive Landscape, Economic Indicators, Appendix And the report cover 4 Companies - American International Assurance Co. (B) Ltd, China Life Insurance (Overseas) Company Ltd, Macau Life Insurance Company Ltd, Manulife (International) Ltd. Inquiry for more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/insurance-industry-macau-key-trends-and-opportunities-2017
Key Highlights for Kyrgyzstan Insurance Industry
- The Kyrgyzstani insurance industry is underdeveloped and recorded a penetration rate of 0.36% in 2012, lower than neighboring countries Kazakhstan (0.65%) and Uzbekistan (0.50%)
- The non-life segment valued KGS1.06 billion (US$22.5 million) in 2012, accounting for 97.3% of the industry’s gross written premium
- In 2011, 19 insurance companies were registered to conduct business, of which 14 were active
- Demand for property and liability insurance products, the expansion of economic activities and increased public spending on infrastructure will continue to fuel demand.
Spanning over 144 pages, 70 Tables and 114 Figures “The Insurance Industry in Kyrgyzstan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017” report provide Regional Market Dynamics, Life Insurance – Regional Benchmarking, Non-Life Insurance – Regional Benchmarking, Personal Accident and Health Insurance – Regional Benchmarking, Kyrgyzstan Insurance Industry Overview, Industry Segmentation, Competitive Landscape, Economic and Business Environment, Appendix and the report cover 10 Companies - Insurance Company ‘Ak-Jol’, OJSC IC ‘Dos-Invest’, Insurance Company ‘Kyrgyzstan’, JSIC ‘ATN Policy’, JSC ‘Inkompolis’, JSC ‘Mega Insurance Group’, SKRZSAO for foreign insurance ‘Kyrgyzinstrakh’, CJSC IC ‘Amanatpolis’, JSC IC Belrosstrah, SBA CJSIC Midsummer. Inquiry for more information Visit at http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/insurance-industry-kyrgyzstan-key-trends-and-opportunities-2017
Check our database for other reports on Insurance sector at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/insurance
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/user/MarketResearchReport