Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Internet of Things (IoT) and Wireless Networks: Technologies, Business Drivers, and Market Outlook” research report to their website http://www.marketresearchreports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/23/2014 -- The world is moving beyond standalone devices into a new era where everything is connected. The Internet of Things (IoT) refers to uniquely identifiable objects (things) and their virtual representations in an Internet-like structure. Stated differently, the concept involves the notion that there are many things (assets, objects, etc.) in the world that may be addressed/labeled/cataloged for various purposes. The Internet is associated with and mapped to the real world by attaching object tags with URLs as meta-objects to tangible objects or locations.
In addition to the wireless technologies that make connecting different things possible, there are wide number of technologies that gain benefit from the IoT or support it. Since the technology of IoT will have an unlimited number of devices there will many of technologies evolved whether to deploy, manage or even identify things.
This research addresses the business drivers, technologies and future outlook for the Internet of Things (IoT) with an emphasis on business opportunities, industry sectors, and leading applications. The report includes analysis of leading sectors to adopt IoT: Connected Homes, Connected Vehicles, and Industrial Internet. The report also includes analysis of key issues and success factors for the long-term success of IoT.
Browse this report: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/mind-commerce/internet-things-iot-and-wireless-networks-technologies-business-drivers-and-market
- Semiconductor companies
- Embedded systems companies
- Application developers and aggregators
- Managed service and middleware companies
- Wireless network operators and service providers
- Data management and predictive analysis companies
- Sensor, presence, location, and detection solution providers
- Internet identity management, privacy, and security companies
- M2M, Internet of Things (IoT), and general telecommunications companies
- Wireless infrastructure (cellular, WiMAX, WiFi, RFID/NFC, and Beacon) providers
Purchasers of this report at the Team License or higher level will also receive an enterprise license of the following company-specific reports at no additional cost:
- Internet of Things (IoT) Leaders: Intel
- Internet of Things (IoT) Leaders: Oracle
- Internet of Things (IoT) Leaders: Cisco
- Internet of Things (IoT) Leaders: Qualcomm
- Identify business drivers for IoT
- Identify leading IoT applications
- Understand IoT supporting technologies
- Identify key issues for the long term success of IoT
- Understand the dynamics of IoT in leading industry verticals
- Obtain reports on IoT leaders: Intel, Oracle, Cisco, and Qualcomm
Spanning Over 157 pages and 24 Figures “Internet of Things (IoT) and Wireless Networks: Technologies, Business Drivers, and Market Outlook” report Provide Executive Summary, Underlying Technologies Supporting IoT, IoT in Industry Verticals, IoT and Connected Homes, IoT and Connected Cars, IoT and the Industrial Internet, Key Evolutionary Trends Driving IoT, Key Issues to the Long-term Success of IoT, Appendix.
Find other Telecom Reports at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/telecom
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For latest market research videos visit: http://www.marketresearch.tv