Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Latest Trends and Key Issues in the Chilean Retail Packaging Market - The outlook for primary packaging containers, closures and outers” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/05/2014 -- Latest Trends and Key Issues in the Chilean Retail Packaging Market” is a detailed industry report providing comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends and opportunities in Chilean packaging market.
The report is a result of a thorough analysis of consumer trends, packaging manufacturing trends, and packaging innovation within Chile consumer packaged goods market. The report provides both qualitative and quantitative insights into each of the packaging materials- Flexible, Glass, Rigid Plastic, Rigid Metal, and Paper and Board.
The report includes detailed tables and charts to provide a comprehensive understanding of packaging consumption to clearly establish market trends, packaging dynamics, and areas of future growth potential. It provides an overview of the competitive landscape of Chile's packaging sector within analysis of the key market leaders including a snap shot of major deals.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
The differential growth across different packaging materials and formats drive fundamental shifts in the market. These differentials result from various factors such as changing consumer preferences, regulatory compliance, and innovation within the packaging market.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
The report is a unique combination of in-depth qualitative analysis and authoritative packaging data for the years 2010-2016. Each packaging material has detailed data break up by packaging type, closure material, closure type, outer material, and outer type.
Key Features and Benefits
- Comprehensive coverage of the key consumer trends affecting the CPG market. Markets covered include Alcoholic Drinks, Food, Health andBeauty, Home Improvement, Household Care, Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Pet Care, and Tobacco andTobacco Products.
- Detailed analysis of each packaging material providing detailed break up including pack types, closures, and outers.
- Provides key manufacturing and innovation trends in the packaging industry.
- Highlights the key regulatory framework governing the Chilean packaging industry.
- Overview of the competitive landscape in Chile's packaging industry including key players in each of the packaging material segments and major deals.
- The Chilean packaging industry is witnessing a varying demand in product packaging from both the young and older population. While the young population demands on-the-go packs and packs with attractive packaging and high-visual appeal, the older population demands easy-to-open, convenient, and easy-to-handle package types.
- An increase in FDI will encourage Chilean local and regional CPG manufacturers to introduce better quality products at competitive prices. Being the most advanced and sophisticated retail market across Latin America, the country opens up great opportunities for global players such as Walmart to generate high sales.
- In Chile, a quarter of the adult population was obese in 2011. Consumers' busy lifestyles, resulting in unhealthy eating habits, is a major factor driving the rising obesity levels and hypertension. This has led to a shift in demand for functional foods and health foods that are devoid of artificial ingredients and preservatives. Enhanced product labeling will play a crucial role by providing complete nutritional, ingredient, and calorie information on products to attract health-conscious consumers.
- A growing economy and decreasing unemployment rate, combined with an increase in disposable income, has resulted in an increase in demand for consumer goods from Chilean consumers.
- With rising consumer awareness, product sustainability has become a major concern for manufacturers, driving innovation in the Chilean packaging industry. For instance, Coca-Cola launched a completely recyclable Plant Bottle TM that has lower carbon footprints than the traditional PET plastic container.
Spanning over 87 pages, 48 Tables and 44 Figures “Latest Trends and Key Issues in the Chilean Retail Packaging Market - The outlook for primary packaging containers, closures and outers” report provide Executive Summary, Overview of the Chilean Packaging Market, Consumer Drivers, Market Dynamics, Packaging Design and Manufacturing Trends, Regulatory Environment, Competitive Landscape.
See more at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/canadean/latest-trends-and-key-issues-chilean-retail-packaging-market-outlook-primary-packaging
Find All Packaging Industry Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/packaging
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on Google+ at: https://plus.google.com/+Marketresearchreports