Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Life Insurance in Egypt, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/19/2014 -- The political revolution that began in 2011 continues to suppress the Egyptian economy. GDP growth declined from 5.1% in 2010 to 1.8% in 2011. The economy is struggling with reductions in foreign direct investment, inflation and high unemployment. Revenues from tourism were negatively affected by the political upheaval, while the Egyptian insurance industry maintained growth. The country’s life insurance segment, which accounted for 46.5% of the insurance industry’s gross written premium, expanded at a CAGR of 8.1% during the review period (2008–2012). The written premium of the segment valued EGP4.5 billion (US$0.7 billion) in 2012. In 2012, individual life insurance accounted for the highest share of the life segment with 41.6%, followed by pensions with 21.6%. The increasing population and rising awareness at times of uncertain political and economic conditions supported the growth. The segment is highly concentrated, with the five leading life insurers accounting for 99.1% of the total gross written premium in 2012.
Inquiry for more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/life-insurance-egypt-key-trends-and-opportunities-2017
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Egyptian life insurance segment, including:
- The Egyptian life insurance segment’s growth prospects by life insurance categories
- Key trends and drivers for the life insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Egyptian life insurance segment
- The detailed competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Egypt
- Regulatory framework of the Egyptian insurance industry
- A description of the life reinsurance segment in Egypt
- Porter's Five Forces analysis of the life insurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Egypt:
- It provides historical values for the Egyptian life insurance segment for the report’s 2008–2012 review period and forecast figures for the 2012–2017 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Egyptian life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2017.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Egypt.
- Using Porter’s industry-standard “Five Forces” analysis, it details the competitive landscape in Egypt for the life insurance business.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance segment in Egypt and its growth prospects.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Egypt and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Browser reports related to Egypt at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/egypt
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Egyptian life insurance segment and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Egyptian life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment, along with the reinsurance segment.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Egyptian insurance industry and its impact on companies and the market's future.
- The Egyptian life segment accounted for 46.5% of the total industry’s gross written premium in 2012.
- Individual life and pension products were the leading life insurance product category during the review period.
- Traditional channels such as brokers and agencies dominated the distribution landscape and accounted for 89% of the total commission paid in 2012.
- The life segment is highly concentrated, with the country’s leading 10 life insurers accounting for a combined 99.1% share of the segment’s total net written premium value in 2012.
- As of 2012, the life segment comprised 13 companies, of which 10 were domestic insurers and three were the branch offices of foreign insurers.
Spanning over 197 pages, 147 tables and 157 figures “Life Insurance in Egypt, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017” report covering The Egyptian Insurance Industry Attractiveness, Life Insurance Outlook, Analysis by Distribution Channel, Regulatory Policies, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis – Egyptian Life Insurance, Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges, Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights, Business Environment and Country Risk, Appendix. The report covered 10 companies - Egypt Life Insurance, Allianz Life Insurance, Pharaonic American Life Insurance Company, Commercial International Life Insurance Co., Suez Canal Insurance Company, NSGB Life Insurance, Delta Insurance Co., ACE Life Insurance Company, Mohandes Ins. Co., Egyptian Takaful Life Insurance Company
Find All Banking and Finance Reports at:- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/banking-finance
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/company/market-research-reports-inc-
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)