Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Life Insurance in France, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/09/2013 -- The French life insurance segment accounted for 65.5% of the industry’s gross written premium in 2012. During the review period, turbulent financial and economic conditions adversely affected the segment’s performance. The segment posted a CAGR of 0.9%, with gross written premium expanding from EUR122.4 billion in 2008 to EUR127.0 billion in 2012. The segment’s penetration rate remained stable at 6.3% in 2012. Pension products were the leading French review-period life insurance product category. Pension policies accounted for 82.3% of the segment’s premiums in 2012. Bancassurance dominated the life insurance distribution network. The channel accounted for an average share of 60.6% of the total review-period life insurance commission paid.
The report provides in depth market analysis, information and insights into the French life insurance segment, including:
- The French life insurance segment’s growth prospects by life insurance categories
- Key trends and drivers for the life insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the French life insurance segment
- Detailed competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in France
- Detailed regulatory framework of the French insurance industry
- A description of the life reinsurance segment in France
- Porter's Five Forces Analysis of the life insurance segment
- Benchmarking section on the French life insurance segment in comparison to other countries in the category of US$150-200 billion of total gross written premiums
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in France:
- It provides historical values for France's life insurance segment for the report’s 2008–2012 review period and forecast figures for the 2012–2017 forecast period
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in France's life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2017
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions
- It analyses the various distribution channels for life insurance products in France
- Using Porter’s industry-standard “Five Forces” analysis, it details the competitive landscape in France for the life insurance business
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance segment in France and its growth prospects
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in France and outlines the key regulations affecting them
Reasons To Buy -
Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast market data related to the French life insurance segment and each category within it.
Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the French life insurance segment.
Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment, along with the reinsurance segment.
Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories.
Gain insights into key regulations governing the French insurance industry and its impact on companies and the market's future.
Key Highlights -
- The French life segment’s industry share increased during the review period from 65.5% in 2008 to 65.7% in 2012.
- Reform introduced in the Insurance Code of France by the Ministry of Economy and Finance will allow insurance companies to lend directly to non-listed companies, such as small and medium size enterprise (SME), which will have positive impact on diversification of investment income.
- In order to diversify risk and attain faster growth, French insurers are going for mergers and acquisitions in overseas markets. French insurers are focusing of emerging markets such as Africa for growth and expansion of business.
- France has one of the fastest-aging populations in the EU, which will create growth opportunities for the life segment over the forecast period.
- France’s life insurance segment is highly concentrated with the ten leading insurers accounting for 86.1% of the segment’s total gross written premium in 2012.
Spanning over 233 pages, 154 table and 185 figures, “Life Insurance in France, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017” report provides information on market overview, drivers and challenge, competition and key trends. For more information visit : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/india-gas-markets-2013
In addition to covering the Regional Market Dynamics, Life Insurance Segment, French Insurance Industry Attractiveness, Life Insurance Outlook, Analysis by Distribution Channel, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis – French Life Insurance, Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges, Regulatory Policies, Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights, Business Environment and Country Risk. The report covers 10 companies - CNP Assurances SA, Groupe Crédit Agricole Assurance, Axa France, BNP Paribas Cardif, Generali France SA, Societe Generale Insurance, Allianz France SA, Covéa Mutual Insurance Group, Groupama, Sferen.
Find all Banking and Finance Reports under a single page.
Find all Insurance reports under a single page at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/insurance
1st- Non-Life Insurance in France, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017 ; Visit- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/non-life-insurance-france-key-trends-and-opportunities-2017
2nd - Personal Accident and Health Insurance in France, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017 ; Visit- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/personal-accident-and-health-insurance-france-key-trends-and-opportunities-2017
3rd- Reinsurance in France, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017; Visit - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/reinsurance-france-key-trends-and-opportunities-2017
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. (www.MarketResearchReports.com) is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.