Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Life Insurance in France, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/30/2014 -- France has a highly developed and mature life insurance segment; in terms of gross written premium it is the second-largest in Europe in 2012, after the UK. The segment accounted for 60.7% of the French insurance industry’s gross written premium in 2013. Turbulent financial and economic conditions adversely affected the segment’s performance during the review period, as the volatile financial market and sluggish economic growth created a poor investment environment. Moreover, low interest rates made French consumers reluctant to invest in long-term life insurance saving products, leading the segment to post a review-period CAGR of -2.0%.
- France has a highly developed and mature life insurance segment; in terms of gross written premium it is the second-largest in Europe in 2012, after the UK.
- French life insurers are expected to undertake restructuring initiatives due to the implementation of Solvency II, and reduce their operating costs to contain any resultant losses.
- Many smaller companies are expected to merge with larger firms.
- Challenges faced by the segment are encouraging insurers to focus on minimizing acquisition costs, as well as focus on maximizing underwriting profits while writing new business.
- The aging population created a significant demand for life insurance products in France during the review period.
- The recovery of European countries from the financial crisis, as well as domestic consumption rates, government reforms and an improving investment environment in the country will supplement the recovery of the French life segment over the forecast period.
Spanning over 309 pages, 199 Tables and 223 Figures “Life Insurance in France, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” report covering Executive Summary, Introduction, Regional Market Dynamics, Life Insurance Segment – Regional Benchmarking, French Insurance Industry Attractiveness, Life Insurance Outlook, Analysis by Distribution Channel, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis – French Life Insurance, Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights, Business Environment and Country Risk, Appendix. This report Covered 10 Companies - CNP Assurances, Groupe Crédit Agricole Assurance, Axa, BNP Paribas Cardif, Generali France, Société Générale Insurance, Allianz France, Covéa, Groupama, Sferen.
Know more about this report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/life-insurance-france-key-trends-and-opportunities-2018
1st- Non-Life Insurance in France, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018 – See More at - http://mrr.cm/Zej
2nd- Personal Accident and Health Insurance in France, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018 – See More at - http://mrr.cm/Ze9
3rd- Reinsurance in France, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018 – See More at - http://mrr.cm/ZeC
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For Business and Industry News visit http://www.marketresearchtimes.com