Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Life Insurance in Hungary, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/07/2014 -- In terms of gross written premium, the Hungarian insurance industry is the third-largest in the Central and Eastern European (CEE) region, after Poland and the Czech Republic. Having been affected by adverse economic conditions in the eurozone, the Hungarian insurance industry declined at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.7% during the review period (2009–2013). Life insurance was the largest segment within the Hungarian insurance industry with a 54.9% share of total premiums in 2013, and with the segment recording a review-period CAGR of 1.4%. This segment is further expected register a CAGR of 5.3% over the forecast period (2013–2018). Hungarian life insurance is expected to recover, due to economic improvements and an increase in both the country’s aging population and life expectancy.
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Hungarian life insurance segment, including:
- The Hungarian life insurance segment’s growth prospects by life insurance categories
- Key trends and drivers for the life insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Hungarian life insurance segment
- The detailed competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Hungary
- Detailed regulatory policies of the Hungarian insurance industry
- A description of the life reinsurance segment in Hungary
- Porter's Five Forces analysis of the life insurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Hungary:
- It provides historical values for the Hungarian life insurance segment for the report’s 2009–2013 review period and forecast figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Hungarian life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Hungary.
- Using Porter’s industry-standard “Five Forces” analysis, it details the competitive landscape in Hungary for the life insurance business.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance segment in Hungary and its growth prospects.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Hungary and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Hungarian life insurance segment and each category within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Hungarian life insurance segment
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment, along with the reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Hungarian insurance industry and its impact on companies and the market's future
For more information see - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/life-insurance-hungary-key-trends-and-opportunities-2018
- The Hungarian life segment received support from the increased sale of individual life, term-linked life, and endowment products.
- Hungary’s life insurance segment is highly consolidated, and its top 10 companies accounted for 83.8% of total written premiums in 2012.
- Life insurance products in Hungary are distributed through a variety of channels, including agencies, direct marketing and banassurance.
- During 2008–2009, Hungary’s economy was severely affected by the eurozone crisis, with the country facing much external debt due to the heavy credit dependency on foreign countries.
- The average life expectancy in Hungary also increased during the review period, from 74.2 years in 2009 to 75.2 years in 2013, and is expected to reach 76.1 years by 2017.
Spanning over 289 pages, “Life Insurance in Hungary, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” report covering The Hungarian Insurance Industry Attractiveness, Life Insurance Outlook, Analysis by Distribution Channel, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis – Hungarian Life Insurance, Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights, Business Environment and Country Risk, Appendix. This report covered companies are - ING Biztosító Zrt., Allianz Hungária Biztosító Zrt., Groupama Garancia Biztosító Zrt, Generali-Providencia Biztosító Zrt., Magyar Posta Életbiztosító Zrt., Aegon Magyarország Zrt., Uniqa Biztosító Zrt., CIG Pannónia Els? Magyar Általános Biztosító Zrt., MetLife Biztosító Zrt., Erste Vienna Insurance Group Biztosító Zrt.
Related reports are;
1st - Non-Life Insurance in Hungary, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018 - See more at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/non-life-insurance-hungary-key-trends-and-opportunities-2018
2nd - Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Hungary, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018 - See more at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/personal-accident-and-health-insurance-hungary-key-trends-and-opportunities-2018
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.