Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/15/2014 -- The life insurance segment in Indonesia accounted for 76.3%, of the total gross written premiums in 2013, after posting a CAGR of 21.9% during the review period. The growth was mainly generated from the strong performance of individual life products such unit-linked and endowment insurance. It was further encouraged by robust economic development and improved stock market performance following the decline from the global financial crisis in 2009. Indonesia’s GDP at constant prices grew at a CAGR of 6.2% during the review period, and these factors are expected to support the life segment over the forecast period; it is expected to grow in terms of written premium at a forecast-period CAGR of 15.8%.
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Indonesian life insurance segment, including:
- The Indonesian life insurance segment’s growth prospects by life insurance categories
- Key trends and drivers for the life insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Indonesian life insurance segment
- The detailed competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Indonesia
- Detailed regulatory policies of the Indonesian insurance industry
- A description of the life reinsurance segment in Indonesia
- Porter's Five Forces analysis of the life insurance segment
- A benchmarking section on the Indonesian life insurance segment in comparison with other countries in the Southeast Asian region
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Indonesia:
- It provides historical values for the Indonesian life insurance segment for the report’s 2009–2013 review period and forecast figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Indonesian life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Indonesia.
- Using Porter’s industry-standard “Five Forces” analysis, it details the competitive landscape in Indonesia for the life insurance business.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance segment in Indonesia and its growth prospects.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Indonesia and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast market data related to the Indonesian life insurance segment and each category within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Indonesian life insurance segment
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment, along with the reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Indonesian insurance industry and its impact on companies and the market's future
- The Indonesian life segment’s gross written premium grew at a review-period CAGR of 29.1%.
- The number of polices sold through linked business increased from 2.4 million in 2009 to 4.4 million in 2013, at a CAGR of 15.9% during the review period.
- Demand in the life segment is expected to continue over the forecast period, as increased awareness levels, product innovation and relatively high returns on investment are expected to further increase sales of unit-linked, pension, endowment and other life insurance products.
- In 2013, agencies generated 48.6% of the gross written premium from new business in the life segment.
- The Indonesian life segment is highly concentrated among 10 large companies, which accounted for 87.9% of the segment in terms of total gross written premium in 2012.
Spanning Over 302 pages, 211 Tables and 214 Figures “Life Insurance in Indonesia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” report Provide Executive Summary, Regional Market Dynamics, Life Insurance – Regional Benchmarking, Indonesian Insurance Industry Attractiveness, Life Insurance Outlook, Analysis by Distribution Channel, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis – Indonesian Life Insurance, Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights, Business Environment and Country Risk, Appendix. This report Covered 10 Companies - PT Asuransi Allianz Life Indonesia Plc., PT. Asuransi Sinar Mas, PT Prudential Life Assurance, PT Asuransi Jiwa Manulife Indonesia, PT Indolife Pensiontama, Asuransi Jiwa Bersama Bumiputera, PT Asuransi Jiwasraya (Persero), PT Axa Mandiri Financial Services, PT AIA Financial Indonesia (PT AIA), PT Asuransi Jiwa Mega Life.
Know more about this report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/life-insurance-indonesia-key-trends-and-opportunities-2018
Related insurance reports on Indonesia market;
1st- Non-Life Insurance in Indonesia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018; see more at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/non-life-insurance-indonesia-key-trends-and-opportunities-2018
2nd- Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Indonesia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018; see more at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/personal-accident-and-health-insurance-indonesia-key-trends-and-opportunities-2018
3rd- Reinsurance in Indonesia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018; see more at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/reinsurance-indonesia-key-trends-and-opportunities-2018
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Follow us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/Market.Research.Report