Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Life Insurance in Luxembourg, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/05/2014 -- Luxembourg is a leading financial center and hub for private banking, insurance and investment funds in the EU. The country’s economy is highly developed, with the highest GDP per capita in the world. The availability of multilingual and multicultural experts, flexible and deferrable tax regimes, and a standardized regulatory regime has made it one of the leading centers of insurance and reinsurance business in Europe. It is also an attractive destination for cross-border life insurance business, where it acts as a center for global insurers to launch new policies under the EU’s freedom of services provision. The life insurance segment is highly competitive and concentrated, with the 10 leading companies accounting for 79.1% of the gross written premiums in 2012. Overall, 48 life insurers, of which 43 are domestic, one is foreign, and four are pension companies, operated in the country in 2012. Commissariat aux Assurances (CA) is the insurance regulator.
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Luxembourg life insurance segment, including:
- The Luxembourg life insurance segment’s growth prospects by life insurance categories
- Key trends and drivers for the life insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Luxembourg life insurance segment
- The detailed competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Luxembourg
- Detailed regulatory policies of the Luxembourg insurance industry
- A description of the life reinsurance segment in Luxembourg
- Porter's Five Forces analysis of the life insurance segment
Inquiry for more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/life-insurance-luxembourg-key-trends-and-opportunities-2017
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Luxembourg:
- It provides historical values for the Luxembourg life insurance segment for the report’s 2008–2012 review period and projected figures for the 2012–2017 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Luxembourg life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2017.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Luxembourg.
- Using Porter’s industry-standard “Five Forces” analysis, it details the competitive landscape in Luxembourg for the life insurance business.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance segment in Luxembourg and its growth prospects.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Luxembourg and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Luxembourg life insurance segment and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Luxembourg life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment, along with the reinsurance segment.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Luxembourg insurance industry and its impact on companies and the market's future.
- Life insurance was the largest segment in the insurance industry in 2012, accounting for 89.0% of the industry’s total written premiums in 2012
- Individual life insurance dominated the segment in 2012, accounting for 78.7% of the segment’s gross written premiums
- Reforms in the pension system, which came into force from January 2013, increased the contribution rate from 24.0% of wages to 30.0%
- Bancassurance’s popularity is primarily due to the presence of large financial institutions in the country, and insurers entering into agreements with leading banks to market their products
- The segment is highly concentrated, with the 10 leading insurers collectively representing a 79.1% share of written premiums in 2012
Spanning over 214 pages, 141 Tables and 146 Figures “Life Insurance in Luxembourg, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017” report provide Executive Summary, Introduction, Luxembourg Insurance Industry Attractiveness, Life Insurance Outlook, Analysis by Distribution Channel, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis – Luxembourg Life Insurance, Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights, Business Environment and Country Risk, Appendix. This Report Cover 10 Companies - Lombard International Assurance, Cardif Lux Vie, Swiss Life (Luxembourg), La Mondiale Europartner, CALI Europe, Sogelife, Allianz Life Luxembourg, Foyer International, Baloise Vie Luxembourg, R+V Luxembourg.
Find other reports on Luxembourg Market at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/luxembourg
Spanning over 256 pages, 187 Tables and 179 Figures “Non-Life Insurance in Luxembourg, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017” report provide Executive Summary, Introduction, Luxembourg Insurance Industry Attractiveness, Non-Life Insurance Outlook, Analysis by Distribution Channels, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis – Luxembourg Non-Life Insurance Segment, Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights, Business Environment and Country Risk, Appendix. This Report Cover 10 Companies - Swiss Re International, Foyer Assurances, La Luxembourgeoise, The Ship-Owners Mutual Protection and Indemnity Association, The West of England Ship-Owners Mutual Insurance Association, Telefonica Insurance, Camca Assurance, Axa Assurances Luxembourg, Arisa Assurances, Baloise Assurances Luxembourg. See more at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/non-life-insurance-luxembourg-key-trends-and-opportunities-2017
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/Market.Research.Report