Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Life Insurance in Norway, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/19/2014 -- The Norwegian life insurance segment is one of the fastest-growing in the Nordic region. The segment posted a review-period (2008-2012) compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.8% in gross written premium terms, despite low interest rates and the financial crisis. The segment managed to post positive growth on account of robust growth registered in the individual and group life categories. The growth was further supported by the positive economic development following the financial crisis, a situation which is expected to fuel demand for life insurance in Norway over the forecast period (2012-2017). As a result, the written premium of the life insurance segment is expected to increase at a forecast-period CAGR of 6.4%.
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Norwegian life insurance segment, including:
- The Norwegian life insurance segment’s growth prospects by life insurance categories
- Key trends and drivers for the life insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Norwegian life insurance segment
- The detailed competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Norway
- Detailed regulatory framework of the Norwegian insurance industry
- A description of the life reinsurance segment in Norway
- Porter's Five Forces analysis of the life insurance segment
- A benchmarking section on the Norwegian life insurance segment in comparison with other countries in the Nordic Region
Inquiry for more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/life-insurance-norway-key-trends-and-opportunities-2017
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Norway:
- It provides historical values for the Norwegian life insurance segment for the report’s 2008–2012 review period and forecast figures for the 2012–2017 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Norwegian life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2017.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Norway.
- Using Porter’s industry-standard “Five Forces” analysis, it details the competitive landscape in Norway for the life insurance business.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance segment in Norway and its growth prospects.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Norway and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast market data related to the Norwegian life insurance segment and each category within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Norwegian life insurance segment
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment, along with the reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Norwegian insurance industry and its impact on companies and the market's future
Browser reports related to Norway at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/norway
- The Norwegian life insurance segment posted a review-period (2008?2012) CAGR of 5.8% in gross written premium terms despite low interest rates, and the financial crisis
- Fierce competition in the segment forced some insurers to re-examine their strategies in order to survive and gain market share through geographical expansion
- During the review period, life insurance providers have benefited from low combined ratios, resulting in underwriting profits
- Favorable demographic factors such as an increased in life expectancy and a rise in the elderly population (65 and above) are likely to accelerate demand for life insurance products
- The Norwegian life insurance segment is highly concentrated, with the 10 leading companies together accounting for 98.4% of the segment’s written premiums in 2012
Spanning over 261 pages, 158 tables and 194 figures “Life Insurance in Norway, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017” report covering The Nordic Region Market Dynamics, Life Insurance Segment – Regional Benchmarking, Norwegian Insurance Industry Attractiveness, Life Insurance Outlook, Analysis by Distribution Channel, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis – Norwegian Life Insurance, Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights, Business Environment and Country Risk, Appendix. The report covered 10 companies - Kommunal Landspensjonskasse, DNB Livsforsikring ASA, Storebrand Livsforsikring, Nordea Liv, Oslo Pensjonsforsikring, Sparebank 1 Livsforsikring AS, Gjensidige Forsikring ASA, Gjensidige Pensjon, Danica Pensjonsforsikring AS, Tryg Forsikring
Find All Insurance Reports at:- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/insurance
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on slideshare : http://www.slideshare.net/MarketResearchReports
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)