Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Life Insurance in Taiwan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/17/2014 -- The Taiwanese life insurance segment grew at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.6% in terms of gross written premium during the review period (2008–2012), as a result of the strong performance of the individual life category, which grew at a healthy CAGR of 9.7%. However, the segment’s growth slowed due to a decline in general annuity insurance and low interest rates in the country. Fierce competition in the segment, which forced multinationals to exit Taiwan, and the current low interest rates are projected to affect the life segment’s total growth over the forecast period. As a result, the segment is expected to post a lower CAGR of 3.7% over the forecast period (2012–2017).
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Taiwanese life insurance segment, including:
- The Taiwanese life insurance segment’s growth prospects by life insurance categories
- Key trends and drivers for the life insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Taiwanese life insurance segment
- An overview of the competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Taiwan
- An overview of the regulatory framework of the Taiwanese insurance industry
- A description of the life reinsurance segment in Taiwan
- Porter's five forces analysis of the life insurance segment
- A benchmarking section on the Taiwanese life insurance segment in comparison to other countries in the South-East Asian region
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Taiwan:
- It provides historical values for Taiwanese life insurance segment for the report’s 2008–2012 review period and forecast figures for the 2012–2017 forecast period
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Taiwanese life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2017
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions
- It analyses the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Taiwan
- Using Porter’s industry-standard “five forces” analysis, it details the competitive landscape in Taiwan for the life insurance business
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance segment in Taiwan and its growth prospects
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Taiwan and outlines the key regulations affecting them
- The Taiwanese life insurance segment grew at a CAGR of 6.6% in terms of gross written premium during the review period
- During the review period, life insurance providers in Taiwan benefited from low combined ratios, resulting in underwriting profits
- Favorable demographic factors, such as increased life expectancy and a rise in the population aged 65 years and above, are likely to accelerate demand for life insurance products
- The strong social credibility and familiarity of Taiwanese banks as financial institutions aided the selling of annuities and unit-linked products during the review period
- The five leading companies collectively accounted for 68.5% of the segment’s gross written premium in 2012
Spanning over 213 pages, 133 tables and 153 figures, “Life Insurance in South Korea, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017” report provides information on market overview, drivers and challenge, competition and key trends. For more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/life-insurance-taiwan-key-trends-and-opportunities-2017
In addition to covering Life Insurance - Regional Benchmarking, Taiwanese Insurance Industry Attractiveness, Life Insurance Outlook, Analysis by Distribution Channel, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis - Taiwanese Life Insurance, Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights, Business Environment and Country Risk, Appendix. The reports also cover 10 companies- Cathay Life Insurance Co., Ltd Fubon Life Insurance Co., Ltd Nan Shan Life Insurance Company Ltd Chunghwa Post Co., Ltd Shin Kong Life Insurance Co., Ltd China Life Insurance Co., Ltd Mercuries Life Insurance Co., Ltd Taiwan Life Insurance Co Ltd Bank Taiwan Life Insurance Co., Ltd Allianz Taiwan Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
Find all Insurance Analysis and Trends Reports under a single page at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/insurance
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/user/MarketResearchReport