Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Life Insurance in Venezuela, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/20/2013 -- The life segment accounted for the lowest share of the Venezuelan insurance industry during the review period (2008?2012). It did, however, register significant growth, which indicates an increase in public awareness of the benefits of life insurance. Funeral insurance, which was made compulsory for retirees, pensioners, the disabled and low-income families, also contributed to the growth. The life segment posted a review-period CAGR of 26.6%. Regulatory changes and an increase in consumer confidence will support growth over the forecast period (2012?2017); the segment is expected post a forecast-period CAGR of 27.6%.
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Venezuelan life insurance segment, including:
- The Venezuelan life insurance segment’s growth prospects by life insurance categories
- Key trends and drivers for the life insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Venezuelan life insurance segment
- Detailed competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Venezuela
- Regulatory policies of the Venezuelan insurance industry
- A description of the life reinsurance segment in Venezuela
- Porter's Five Forces Analysis of the life insurance segment
- Benchmarking section on the Venezuelan life insurance segment in comparison to other countries in the Latin American region
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Venezuela:
- It provides historical values for Venezuelan life insurance segment for the report’s 2008–2012 review period and forecast figures for the 2012–2017 forecast period
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in Venezuelan life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2017
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions
- It analyses the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Venezuela
- Using Porter’s industry-standard “Five Forces” analysis, it details the competitive landscape in Venezuela for the life insurance business
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance segment in Venezuela and its growth prospects
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Venezuela and outlines the key regulations affecting them
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast market data related to the Venezuelan life insurance segment and each category within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Venezuelan life insurance segment
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment, along with the reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Venezuelan insurance industry and its impact on companies and the market's future
- The life segment posted a review-period CAGR of 26.6%. Regulatory changes and an increase in consumer confidence will support growth over the forecast period (2012?2017)
- In the life segment, funeral insurance was made mandatory for retirees, pensioners, the disabled and low-income families
- Venezuela’s young and rapidly growing population is expected to play a vital role in the growth of life insurance in the long term
- The Venezuelan life insurance segment is mainly supported by savings products. Insurers typically provide life insurance as an additional benefit to encourage the sale of other financial products
- In terms of new business written premium generated within the life segment, agencies accounted for 46.9% in 2012, followed by brokers with 32.7%
Spanning over 219 pages, 145 tables and 174 figures, “Life Insurance in Venezuela, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017” report covering Introduction, Regional Market Dynamics, Life Insurance Segment - Regional Benchmarking, Venezuelan Insurance Industry Attractiveness, Life Insurance Outlook, Analysis by Distribution Channel, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis – Venezuelan Life Insurance, Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges, Regulatory Policies, Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights, Business Environment and Country Risk. The report cover 10 companies- Seguros Horizonte CA, Seguros la Fe CA, Zurich Seguros SA, Banesco Seguros CA, Seguros Mercantil CA, Seguros Provincial CA, CNA de Seguros La Previsora, CA de Seguros La Occidental, Mapfre la Seguridad CA de Seguros, Seguros Caracas de Liberty Mutual CA.
Inquire about this report: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/life-insurance-venezuela-key-trends-and-opportunities-2017
Related Reports are;
1st- Reinsurance in Venezuela, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017 - See more at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/reinsurance-venezuela-key-trends-and-opportunities-2017
2nd- Non-Life Insurance in Venezuela, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017 - See more at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/non-life-insurance-venezuela-key-trends-and-opportunities-2017
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. (MarketResearchReports.com) is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/user/MarketResearchReport
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)