Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/16/2014 -- Major depressive disorder (MDD) is one of the most common psychiatric diseases worldwide. The MDD market is a crowded and competitive market, with more than 30 marketed products available for the treatment of patients with MDD. The depression market is about to enter a dynamic phase with imminent patent expiries for top selling products, such as Eli Lilly’s Cymbalta, and Otsuka/BMS’s Abilify, along with the recent launch of the multimodal antidepressant, Lundbeck/Takeda’s Brintellix, in January 2014, and the potential introduction of seven promising late-stage pipeline products into the market during the forecast period, from 2013 to 2023.
The value of the US market is expected to fall following patent expiries for Eli Lilly’s Cymbalta in 2013, Otsuka Pharmaceutical/BMS’s Abilify in 2015, and AstraZeneca’s Seroquel XR in 2017. After a period of declining sales, Publisher estimates that the MDD market in the US will follow a steady growth trend from 2018 to 2023.
- Overview of Major depressive disorder including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in the US including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in the US from 2013-2023.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the US Major depressive disorder market.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Major depressive disorder.
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2013-2023 in the US.
Spanning over 166 pages, “PharmaPoint: Major Depressive Disorder - US Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023” report covering the Disease Overview, Disease Management, Competitive Assessment, Unmet Needs and Opportunities, Pipeline Assessment, Market Outlook, Appendix.
For more information see - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/pharmapoint-major-depressive-disorder-us-drug-forecast-and-market-analysis-2023
Related Reports are;
1st- PharmaPoint: Major Depressive Disorder - Japan Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023 - See more at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/pharmapoint-major-depressive-disorder-japan-drug-forecast-and-market-analysis-2023
2nd - PharmaPoint: Major Depressive Disorder - Australia Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023 - See more at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/pharmapoint-major-depressive-disorder-australia-drug-forecast-and-market-analysis-2023
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Follow us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/Market.Research.Report