Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/26/2014 -- Market Opportunity Forecast outlines the primary findings from our ongoing research into the dynamics in the Enterprise Mobility Management market.
Introduction and Landscape
This product provides revenue opportunity forecasts in the Enterprise Mobility Management market from 2014 to 2018, spanning four technology segments, 37 geographical markets, six regions, 14 verticals, and two size bands.
Key Features and Benefits
The extended scope of this product includes:
- Technology segments covering Mobile Application Platform Management, Mobile Content Management, Mobile Device Management, and Mobile Telecom Expense Management
- Major regions covering North America, Central and Latin America, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific.
- Vertical Markets covering Communications and IT, Education, Energy, Financial Markets, Government, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Media, Pharmaceuticals, Retail, Retail Banking, Utilities, and Other.
- Size bands covering Small and Medium Sized and Large enterprises.
Inquiry for more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/kable/kables-market-opportunity-forecast-2018-enterprise-mobility-management
Key Market Issues
- The most exhaustive and up-to-date product providing revenue opportunity forecasts in the Enterprise Mobility Management market from 2014 to 2018, spanning four technology segments, 37 geographical markets, six regions, 14 verticals, and two size bands.
- More than 14,900 data points across various technology segments, verticals, and geographies, enabling informed strategic and tactical decisions.
- Extensive technology growth predictions based on adoption indicators, end-user technology demand, Kable's in-house ICT survey results, and macroeconomic factors.
- The forecasts the global enterprise mobility management market to grow at a CAGR of 22.4% from 2014 to 2018.
- The retail Industry is expected to witness the fastest growth in enterprise mobility management spending, with this market growing at a CAGR of 28.7% from 2014 to 2018.
- Mobile application platform management which currently constitutes the largest proportion (59%) of the overall enterprise mobility management market is forecasted to reach $9 billion by 2018.
- Large institutions' spend on enterprise mobility management is forecasted to reach $9 billion by 2018.
Find All Telecom Reports at:- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/telecom
Find All Software Industry Reports at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/software
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MyMarketReports